problems downloading games

Discus and support problems downloading games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A big greeting for everything I have a problem as I mentioned earlier Two days ago BUY the game Need for speed, excited wait for it to be downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlessedSnow2, Sep 19, 2017.

1. BlessedSnow2
    BlessedSnow2 Guest

A big greeting for everything

I have a problem as I mentioned earlier

Two days ago BUY the game Need for speed, excited wait for it to be downloaded as I found the surprise that the game is damaged

is there any way to fix it?

The same thing happened with Lego Star Wars and Assassins Creed 3

the worst thing is that there is no refund, and I ask you for favor if you can help me with that

:)

BlessedSnow2, Sep 19, 2017
  2. Problems downloading games

I have about 100 dollars in my Microsoft Xbox account from buying "Xbox gift cards" but whenever I go to buy a downloadable game it doesn't work! what should I do??

MasterDomXXX05, Sep 19, 2017
  3. RyanYimmaza
    RyanYimmaza Guest
    Problems downloading games.

I'm having a problem downloading a game.

Also taking ages. Has it got to do with my Internet or the Xbox issues?

RyanYimmaza, Sep 19, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

Problems with downloaded games?

What you and your friend have done is called Marketplace Theft and is against the ToU and CoC of the Live service. When the PET catch you, you both risk having your accounts and/or consoles banned permanently from Live.
  5. UnholiestAdune Win User

Problems with downloaded game.

Please try these steps:

- Delete the game

- Clear the system cache

- Delete your profile WITHOUT the associated Contents

- Download your profile again

- Download the game again in one go

Check your network setup, because such big files (like Games on Demand) need a good working constant connection.
  6. PMS ANDRASTE Win User

Problem with downloading games

If you have a firewall or extra network hardware, such as a modem or router, you might want to try configuring your setup to communicate better with Xbox LIVE. This is referred to as “opening ports” or “port forwarding”.

You will need to open the following ports. To do this, please check the manual or website of the router you own for instructions. Information and links to router manufactures can be found on this support page.

•Port 88 (UDP)

•Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 80 (TCP)
  7. xXFlameOfAnorXx Win User

problems with downloading games

Nice, thanks for the info.

Was curious as I also own an Xbox S and have had none of these issues with it during this time period.

Obviously many many people have had the issues I've posted over the past month.

Seems more likely an issue with the update for the Microsoft store having a bad time with my systems.

Obviously the issue isn't inherently with the Xbox X, but

I woundered if this update has had a bad time with the console.

The reason I wounder this is there's a store update waiting in the update menus after I factory reset.
  8. Half Fish Half Win User

problems with downloading games

Did you recieve any particular error codes and/or messages that could help us diagnose the issue?
Thema:

1. problems downloading games - Similar Threads - problems downloading games

2. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  3. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  4. Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased: i upgraded my pc including new ssd with fresh windows install and went into microsoft devices and removed my old pc and when i purchased forza 5 i was not able to download the game along with any...
  5. Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]: I have bought your subscription for ease yet it is not working properly. Whenever I download any game, such as Forza Horizon 4 or 5, I get notified to update it but then it starts to install the...
  6. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7
  7. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...
  8. Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game: I have a problem with Football Manager 2023, i was playing it on my laptop normally and lately decided to download it to my PC, I have the game on Microsoft Gamepass, so i downloaded it and click...
  9. Game pass games download problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games download problem.: Hello. I have game pass Ultimate. I can download and play games on PC, but have a problem with downloading of Bethesda games. Dishonored®: Death of the Outsider™ (PC) DEATHLOOP Prey All of...
  10. Newbie game code download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newbie game code download problem: So, my wife naively just bought an Xbox game from Amazon.co.uk for our granddaughter's birthday. Part of the process stated that she needed to create a Microsoft acc in order to receive the...