Problems creating xbox live account

Discus and support Problems creating xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to create an xbox live profile. I've filled in the details about my E-mail etc and it began creating my account. Half way through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoastPolecat5, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Problems creating xbox live account

Hello, I'm trying to create an xbox live profile. I've filled in the details about my E-mail etc and it began creating my account. Half way through creating the account, it has frozen and hasn't done anything for the past 15 minutes. It says not to turn
    off my xbox. This is the second time it's happened, previously, I turned the xbox off and it corrupted my profile and I've lost it, so I created a new E-mail to create a different profile. It has frozen again and I can't turn the Xbox off as it will corrupt
    the profile and I can't do anything on the xbox as it has frozen on the creating account screen. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

RoastPolecat5, Jan 3, 2014
  2. delete achievments?

Create a new Xbox Live account.

ImDarkwingDuck, Jan 3, 2014
  3. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Accounts ?

I just did this today with my offline partners profile which was on my own Gold account (360 ) Problems creating xbox live account :)

You need to use a 24hr, 2 day, 7day pass and create an xbox live account for each of them, then port them across

leebroath, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Braggolach Win User

problem creates an xbox live account

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

problem creates an xbox live account

You see the following error message when you try to create a new Microsoft account or add a family member to your Microsoft family on Xbox:

0x8015402B or 8015402B

The e-mail address associated with the MSA has not been verified
    This means you're using a non-Microsoft email address that has not been verified.

If you use a non-Microsoft email address such as an @gmail.com or @yahoo.com address, you'll need to verify that you have access to that email account before you can use Microsoft services.

To verify your account, sign in to your Microsoft account at any xbox.com page, such as this one, and follow the instructions to verify your email address. To learn more about how to verify your account,
    see
    "Call us overprotective, but we need to verify that this email is yours" message when signing in to Xbox.com
  6. unicron85 Win User

Hi Miss Kleo, Please read this

just create an xbox live account with an english email address problem solved
  7. Thunderbird90 Win User

Puzzle is completed, but next puzzle is not unlocked.

I was having the same problem, I was able to resolve the problem by creating a new Xbox live account since using the new account I have been able to unlock all the Mahjong games, so it would appear the problem is with the Xbox live account settings.
  8. SuprX BR Win User

STOP BAN CONSOLE!!!!!!

The problem is the people who create a lot of accounts for continue playing and acting bad on xbox live.
Thema:

Problems creating xbox live account

1. Problems creating xbox live account - Similar Threads - Problems creating live

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  5. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  6. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  9. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  10. I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...: I cant create a microsoft account without a phone number and when i enter my phone number it says cant send text to this number so i try to create an account with a phone number instead of email...