Problems creating repair order

Discus and support Problems creating repair order in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dubleUU, Mar 28, 2024.

1. dubleUU
    dubleUU Guest

I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?

:)

dubleUU, Mar 28, 2024
  2. SingCongButas25 Win User

I need to know how to go about special preview privileges for getting repairs done to my xbox one

Try to create the repair on your end by going to

https://myservice.xbox.com/

Choose Problem with a device then choose your console and fill out the form.

Check there if there's a price for your repair order.
  3. Georges C. Win User

There is a problem with the repair order

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LinPD, by the message being displayed on the website, it could be some problem on Microsoft's side.

As this whole process is automatic on the system, please wait and try again later from another browser.
  4. LinPD Win User

I'll come back with an update. If you have the same problem. Microsoft Support can be found at ‘’Ask the Community for Help‘’. they will help solve the problem
  5. LinPD Win User

thank you for your reply

In the past few days, I have tried several web browsers, and I have also used mobile phones and computers to log in

I used Microsoft Edge's in-private webpage recommended by the community before.

all the same result

Interesting thing is, when I asked other players who helped out in the online community, they said the feature still works perfectly fine.

This is very strange, will it have something to do with my account?

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , by the message being displayed on the website, it could be some problem on Microsoft's side.

As this whole process is automatic on the system, please wait and try again later from another browser.
  6. surajkumar3103 Win User

My Xbox one s console is not powering ON

Also when I tried to create a repair order online, this is the message I had received -

"There are no service offers associated with selected problem/accessory type."
Thema:

1. Problems creating repair order - Similar Threads - Problems creating repair

2. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...
  3. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  6. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  7. Static IP address problem on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static IP address problem on Series X: On Monday morning my Xbox Series X (and laptop) was working just fine, connecting to the WiFi with absolutely no problems. The console was on standby mode until Wednesday morning, and now it...
  8. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  9. Problem with syncing data networking problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with syncing data networking problem?: For every game where i have to sync data a pop up states that i have a problem with my network provider, but when i play a game like destiny which is all online therefore no reason to sync data i...
  10. I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...: I cant create a microsoft account without a phone number and when i enter my phone number it says cant send text to this number so i try to create an account with a phone number instead of email...