Problems changing my GamerTag

Discus and support Problems changing my GamerTag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well it's not like an error code as such, the problem ist that i can't change my GT to Aiden "" "" = Any letter or number I search for myself if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aiden lX, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Aiden lX
    Aiden lX Guest

Well it's not like an error code as such, the problem ist that i can't change my GT to
    Aiden ""

"" = Any letter or number

I search for myself if someone already taken the GT i introduce like

"Aiden S" "Aiden E" "Aiden Q" "Aiden 7" "Aiden 2" etc...

Any GT with a letter or number with Aiden i can't buy, and are not taken by anyone

I don't know if Aiden + "" is banned or something like that or any variation of that.

And no, i want my GT like Aiden (1 letter) i dont want change the like SolidAiden X

Thanks!

:)

Aiden lX, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Problems Changing Gamertag

Are you referring to a change in a particular gamer-tag name?

Every gamertag name is unique. Once it is taken it will not become available unless that person decides to change his/her nickname.

You can make your gamer tag similar to your desired nickname by adding additional characters or spaces

I am JeffRay90, Oct 14, 2017
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Problems Changing Gamertag

If someone got it before you did, they have it.

Other services besides Xbox LIVE use gamertags.

Until they release it, you can't have it.

There's no way to predict when the person who has it will release it.

VibroPlex, Oct 14, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please keep in mind that a ' ' (space) doesn't make a GT unique, for example Aiden2 and Aidens already exist, which is why you can't change to 'Aiden S' or 'Aiden 7'.

Basically if the Service will tell you that the GT can't be taken then it is already used or unavailable to be used.

There isn't much else to do other then selecting a different GT.

5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with changing my gamertag..

6. MiItos Win User

Problem changing my gamertag

Other services like what? Just curious.
  7. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Problem on changing my gamertag.

You should be able to change it
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

Problem changing my gamertag

nope no way to request a tag that is in use just to let you know other services use the game tag system not just Live.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Problem with changing my gamertag..

If the system says a tag is taken, then it is in use somewhere on Microsoft's servers.

Also, the system doesn't see things as spaces as making a gamertag unique. So while FlyDraw is not in use, the system sees it as being in use because someone does have Fly Draw -

live.xbox.com/.../Profile
Thema:

1. Problems changing my GamerTag - Similar Threads - Problems changing GamerTag

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  6. Problem when changing gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when changing gamertag: I paid for a gamertag change over a month ago but my old one is still visible in-game and on the Xbox app. Is there an option I missed ? c89e6531-ccf8-4f0c-a9ba-40fd657eab21
  7. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  8. 1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.

in XboX Insiders
    1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.: I play on 1440p and my game captures are only at 1080p and constantly freeze anytime I clip something. Not sure what I can do, I've already done a reset on it and it didn't change anything....
  9. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  10. There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place...

in XBoX on Windows
    There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place...: There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place from C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp. I have already tried reset repair, And even uninstall and re-install. But...