Problems around the world?

Discus and support Problems around the world? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, I know a lot of us here in the US are still having a good amount of issues, but 343i and Microsoft, don't forget the out of country guys as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AgentMaryland93, Jul 22, 2015.

  1. Problems around the world?


    Hey all, I know a lot of us here in the US are still having a good amount of issues, but 343i and Microsoft, don't forget the out of country guys as well! Some of my friends out of country are having such a hard time with their MCC everywhere from having
    to restart their game because they can't join friends after being kicked out of lobbies, to having to restart their console because the game crashed on them and refuses to let them play again.

    :)
     
    AgentMaryland93, Jul 22, 2015
    #1
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jul 22, 2015
    #2
  3. Around The World

    How do you access the Around The World Mash Up once it has been purchased?
     
    Jason12379836, Jul 22, 2015
    #3
  4. Problems around the world?

    Hi Agent,

    It would be best if your friend made some posts with more specific details of the issues they face.

    as a UK player of MCC, i have not seen a lot of the issues recently that were present at launch, and it would appear to be being supported worldwide equally.
     
    Im Going Space, Jul 23, 2015
    #4
  5. Im Going Space Win User

    Problems around the world?

    Hi Agent,

    It would be best if your friend made some posts with more specific details of the issues they face.

    as a UK player of MCC, i have not seen a lot of the issues recently that were present at launch, and it would appear to be being supported worldwide equally.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    minecraft around the world

    Themes are background for your Xbox dashboard. They're not game add-ons. It's not something you play.
  7. AdamKronus Win User

    Xbox One gamerscore reset?

    It's not an isolated problem. It's been happening to people around the world. Support is aware of the problem and we will soon have a solution.
  8. Darkwolfecze Win User

    My game dont get started

    Do not worry guys. This problem is around the world. There is problem with EA. They are working on FIX. Please wait and check the game continously. Hope it will be soon.
  9. BiohazardBR Win User

    Disconnected from game servers

    Hi there,

    If your connection it's ok then probably it's the servers overloads due to this problem that we are facing around the world.
Thema:

Problems around the world?

Loading...
  1. Problems around the world? - Similar Threads - Problems around world

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. I am having a problem with roblox where it will be running around 50-200 ping then every 15...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having a problem with roblox where it will be running around 50-200 ping then every 15...: I am having a problem with roblox where it will be running around 50-200 ping then every 15 seconds or so it will spike up to 1000-30000 16bb439b-17ba-46c2-8dda-375d44f11889