Problems after controller update

Discus and support Problems after controller update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; headset adapter seems now to have a mind of its own after I updated controller, no chat or game sound then it eventually comes back sometimes really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xX AINSYY xX, Oct 23, 2017.

1. xX AINSYY xX
    xX AINSYY xX Guest

headset adapter seems now to have a mind of its own after I updated controller, no chat or game sound then it eventually comes back sometimes really loud , any answers, anybody else with s@me issues

:)

xX AINSYY xX, Oct 23, 2017
  2. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    Controller problems after update.

here try this: Reset XBOX 360 All Installed Game Updates

Go to the "system" blade

Select "memory"

Press Y on the HD symbol

Press X,X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X

A message will appear saying: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"

Select Yes

hope that helpsProblems after controller update :)

MB5656, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Controller problems after update.

Installed system update 4/5. Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea episode 2 is pretty much unplayable due to right controller stick while attempting to look around. Tried two different controllers same problem. Any ideas?

marcus crassus, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey xX AINSYY xX! What kind of headset are you using with the controller? Do you have another controller that you can test the adapter and headset out on? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 24, 2017
  5. xX AINSYY xX
    xX AINSYY xX Guest
    turtle beach x07 seems to be getting back to normal now if I press my game preset button a few times it works game sound & chat come back

xX AINSYY xX, Nov 1, 2018
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller not working properly...help

If your problem started to occur after the September update, welcome to the team! My control is disconnecting all the time! Has several reports of problems in control after this update!
  7. xX AINSYY xX Win User

turtle beach x07 seems to be getting back to normal now if I press my game preset button a few times it works game sound & chat come back
  8. MB5656 Win User

Controller problems after update.

here try this: Reset XBOX 360 All Installed Game Updates

Go to the "system" blade

Select "memory"

Press Y on the HD symbol

Press X,X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X

A message will appear saying: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"

Select Yes

hope that helps:)
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey xX AINSYY xX! What kind of headset are you using with the controller? Do you have another controller that you can test the adapter and headset out on? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller Issues.

Notice if it started happening right after the last update ??? This latest update is giving problems with the controls! We are having problem with the control by disconnecting all the time and problem like your!
Thema:

1. Problems after controller update - Similar Threads - Problems controller update

2. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  3. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  4. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...
  5. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  6. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...
  7. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  8. Xbox controller screenshot problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller screenshot problem: Hey guys! I have a problem with the screenshots. If I connect my xbox controller with the USB cable to the PC and press the button to take the screenshots it works. But if I connect the controller...
  9. Xbox controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problems: Hello, I just got an Xbox series S and ever since I got it the controller has been randomly losing connection with the console. The controller is up to date on software updates. It just recently...
  10. xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating: I am trying to update my controller, its not updating (xbox series s), it frequently fails. Any one know how to manage through. Also these days i m getting analogue drift problem. Please suggest...