Problems after controller firmware updating.

Discus and support Problems after controller firmware updating. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there! So a few months ago I ran into this problem where my original Xbox One don't want to connect wirelessly to my original Xbox One controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HnaKimahak01, Jan 11, 2021.

1. HnaKimahak01
    HnaKimahak01 Guest

Hi there!

So a few months ago I ran into this problem where my original Xbox One don't want to connect wirelessly to my original Xbox One controller anymore after an update unless I stay literally just 2 cm away from it. . I thought the problem was that the controller
    was broken so I had to play wired for a long time. When the new XSX controllers came out I thought that they will solve the problem so I bought one, today it arrived, I switched on my console, I paired the new controller, and finally I could play wirelessly
    again. But as soon as I connected the console to the internet I had to update the controller firmware, and as soon as I did that the same problem I was facing before came back, and it's so frustrating because that mean that I spent money to end up with solving
    nothing. So here I'm asking, does anyone know how to rollback to previews firmawares or how to solve the problem? I tried everything, from restoring the console to controller troubleshooting, re-pairing everything again and again but nothing worked. Please
    HELP.

:)

HnaKimahak01, Jan 11, 2021
  2. fullerine Win User

Controller disconnects, only reconnects by removing battery

I have the same problem. I bought the Xbox One Stereo Headset today and was prompted to update the firmware. After the update, the controller disconnected about 10 times in roughly an hour. Prior to the firmware update, the controller never had any uncommanded
    disconnects.
  3. Pop x 100 Win User

No sound on head set

Have you updated the firmware of your controllers lately?
    My firmware says nothing to update after I hit update.
  4. SOLO PURE KUSH Win User

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER

I have a similar problem. It started happening after the headset firmware update. My sound quality is good. My problem is it will randomly say that my controller died or disconnected on the screen but the controller will still be on. I have to take out the
    batteries to turn off the controller. The controller reconnects after I put the batteries back in and turn it back on. I change the batteries thinking that was the problem. But even with fresh new batteries it still does it. I see sharks & nobles posts and
    I hope it can all be fixed with the next firmware update. Hope its sooner then later.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller problem after update

Hi JoshO'Dell1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The latest Xbox controller firmware update may affect Bluetooth connectivity and performance with some older non-Xbox devices. If your controller is having Bluetooth-related issues after a firmware update, you can choose to revert your controller to an earlier firmware version to correct the problem

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Laptop not detecting Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Hi IxArteese! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The latest Xbox controller firmware update may affect Bluetooth connectivity and performance with some older non-Xbox devices. If your controller is having Bluetooth-related issues after a firmware update, you can choose to revert your controller to an earlier firmware version to correct the problem.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Problems after controller firmware updating. - Similar Threads - Problems controller firmware

2. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  3. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...
  4. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  5. Xbox controller screenshot problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller screenshot problem: Hey guys! I have a problem with the screenshots. If I connect my xbox controller with the USB cable to the PC and press the button to take the screenshots it works. But if I connect the controller...
  6. Xbox controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problems: Hello, I just got an Xbox series S and ever since I got it the controller has been randomly losing connection with the console. The controller is up to date on software updates. It just recently...
  7. Xbox Controller problem does’nt work good

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller problem does’nt work good: I got a big problem with my controller, i push forward and for a moment it stops and i goes backwards still pushing forward, i wanna know if its a problem of drift or system submitted by...
  8. Controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems: Whenever I play a game the camera just goes up or down and I don't know how to fix it 71a116bc-7fbb-44d2-9530-304d2e6e3f69
  9. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  10. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...