Problems acquiring achievements xbox 360

Discus and support Problems acquiring achievements xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an achievement problem where I cannot gain achievements in a long list of games I cannot both gain achievements and it claims I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by monkeycookie, Feb 29, 2016.

1. monkeycookie
    monkeycookie Guest

Hello, I am having an achievement problem where I cannot gain achievements in a long list of games I cannot both gain achievements and it claims I have no achievements for them games when I have successfully completed the requirements for the games.

The list of games include:

Gears of war

Gears of war 2

Guitar hero 3

Halo 3

Resident Evil 5

Assassin's Creed (1)

Halo 3: ODST

(and many more)

Let's take Gears of War 2 for example

I have completed the game on Insane (Hardest Difficulty) which as it states in the achievement is the requirement and the achievement is still not unlocked under my account.

(Achievement: https://i.gyazo.com/e7ecaff3d1079bfee16a76cc13ad5ac2.png)

Since it did not unlock I have gone through the xbox support article trying to find a solution using this article Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. and after using step 2 on xbox 360 it knows I have both at least
    completed the game once and on insane as in the war journal on the game the requirement to play on insane is ticked (complete game once) and going onto campaign and selecting an act has a tag at the end of it showing the hardest difficulty I completed it on
    which is the icon for insane.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

~

:)

monkeycookie, Feb 29, 2016
  2. Strange issues with acheiments

Ok so a while ago i lost all of my Xbox 360 achievements due to a friend illegitimately acquiring achievements on my account and at the time i didn't really play 360 anymore because id moved on to the Xbox one recently i started to play 360 again to earn
    back what i lost but

The achievements wont unlock and when i look a the achievement progress on the Xbox one for any 360 games it has an unlock date underneath and so i need help to fix this issue and any help would be appreciated

ShaqeilGibson, Feb 29, 2016
  3. hspassos
    hspassos Guest
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

It's a shame, put yourself in my situation. I have problems acquiring the game.

hspassos, Feb 29, 2016
  4. monkeycookie
    monkeycookie Guest

monkeycookie, Feb 29, 2016
  5. Monkeycookie;

You may wish to log into your account at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see if you have received any enforcement actions against your account at some point; specifically a Gamerscore reset. A Gamerscore reset would result in the symptoms you are describing.

HyruleBalverine, Mar 1, 2016
  6. monkeycookie
    monkeycookie Guest
    monkeycookie, Nov 2, 2018
  7. HyruleBalverine Win User

Monkeycookie;

You may wish to log into your account at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see if you have received any enforcement actions against your account at some point; specifically a Gamerscore reset. A Gamerscore reset would result in the symptoms you are describing.
  8. monkeycookie Win User

9. monkeycookie Win User

10. DecodedSyntax Win User

Anyone else experience this?

If your achievements are not showing up on the website don't worry about it because Xbox.com servers are slow with catching up with recently acquired achievements and things of that nature.

Can you see all of your achievements when you turn on your Xbox 360 and log in to your account ?
  11. Dirty Loco Win User

worried this will be assumed as cheating

If you gained the achievements legitimately, either online or offline, you are NOT cheating, so you WILL NOT be punished for cheating. You have nothing at all to worry about. It's only people who deliberately modify their gamerscore
    who get reset.

[quote user="EchIlIon"]

So, I recovered my gamertag to lose the achievements

[/quote]

Recovering gamertags does not remove achievements from your profile. The achievements will only be removed if you acquired them on a different Xbox 360 console, while offline. Otherwise the achievement you have acquired will
    update with your profile.
Thema:

1. Problems acquiring achievements xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Problems acquiring achievements

2. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  6. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  7. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  8. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  9. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  10. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...