Problems - account - live gold - home console...

Discus and support Problems - account - live gold - home console... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have problems with bills and home console. Main account - paid Gold live and two sub accounts. I can not play my subaccounts while I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K Vodojemu 4, Jul 25, 2018.

1. K Vodojemu 4
    K Vodojemu 4 Guest

:)

K Vodojemu 4, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

LamaBraveheart, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

Thanks I appreciate the help. I just rememebered the password for my old account from 360, but I wasn't paying another $50 for 2 gold accounts.

guineapig4life, Jul 25, 2018
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

brandiesel1, Jul 25, 2018
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Also be sure that the main account with the gold subscription is logged into the console when you try to use the subaccounts. That will share the gold with the other accounts.

bowski477, Nov 3, 2018
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Linking an existing xbox account to an xbox live account

While logged in with the account that has Live Gold, set the Xbox to be the Home console. Once you assign the Xbox as the Gold accounts Home console, the other accounts should be able to use Live Gold.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

8. bowski477 Win User

Also be sure that the main account with the gold subscription is logged into the console when you try to use the subaccounts. That will share the gold with the other accounts.
  9. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Gold membership question

As long as one of the accounts has an active Gold subscription, and that account has that console set as it's 'Home' console, all other accounts on that console will have the benefits of a Gold membership. This feature is called
    Home Gold
  10. WPAK Win User

xBox Live Gold: Multiple consoles.

Hi there,

there is not an option to share subscriptions in one household.

But since this is for 2 consoles, there is an alternate option.

You can use the Home console feature. If for example one of your kids accounts has a Gold subscription that account is able to use the Gold features on any console that is connected to Xbox Live.

That account is also able to assign one Xbox One console as their Home console, which will result that their Gold subscription is shared on that Home console, allowing other profiles on that Home console to use Gold features too.

See this link for more information in regards to Home console features:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

This will also be the case for other subscriptions and for digital purchased games.

In your situation, if child A has a Gold console, and assigns console 1 as their Home console, child B (and any other profile) will be able to use Gold features on console 1.

Child A will be able to use Gold features on any other console as long as the console is connected to Xbox Live (Internet)

Keep in mind that if their is a Service issue or internet issue, digital purchased games can only be played on the account's Home console.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask
Thema:

1. Problems - account - live gold - home console... - Similar Threads - Problems account live

2. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  3. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  4. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  5. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...
  6. Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com: My Xbox told me to fix it on here and come back 847d644c-bfd5-49d9-85b0-d4ef3ffea14b
  7. Xbox Live Account authorization problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Account authorization problem.: I have been trying so long to authorize several games/applications to my Xbox Live and Microsoft account, there is no problem in Microsoft account except Xbox Live account, whenever i try to...
  8. problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4: Hello every one I recently purchase forza horizon 4 in steam store , but when i launch the game it require sign in again . so I sign in , but it require to specify an email address as an alias...
  9. Xbox Live Account Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Problem: I am currently facing an issue regarding the Xbox Live sign in on Forza street Support. I have lost almost 5000 gold due to a glitch in the game. When I am trying to login on the portal it is...
  10. Problem With Live Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem With Live Account?: Hello, So I'm trying to log into the forums for Gears Of War and it coincidently gave me this message right after I changed my pfp (had logged out and tried to go back in so the picture would be...