Problems accessing the purchased game after creating a gamertag in Xbox.

Discus and support Problems accessing the purchased game after creating a gamertag in Xbox. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everybody. I purchased Minecraft Java Edition like a year ago. After some months without playing, when I opened the launcher, I found out that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abraham Muñiz Chicharro, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Problems accessing the purchased game after creating a gamertag in Xbox.

Hello everybody.

I purchased Minecraft Java Edition like a year ago. After some months without playing, when I opened the launcher, I found out that I can just access the demo version. I have already a Microsoft Account from where I purchased the game and I didn't migrate anything. I am also pretty sure that the account is correct since it is the only one I have.

I already contacted the Minecraft support but they told me it is a problem of Microsoft since my account is with Microsoft and not Mojang.

Can anyone please help me?

:)

Abraham Muñiz Chicharro, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Abraham my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

You may want to consider checking your Microsoft store app if you're currently logged in using the same Microsoft account.

Also, when you signed in on minecraft.net/login and sign in using the account that you're on the Minecraft launcher, click "My games" on the left panel, what option do you get for the Java edition?
  3. Smwutches Win User

item not avaliable!

Games are tied to the gamertag that purchased them as well as the console they were purchased on. The console license allows other profiles to access the content as long as they are on that same console. so if you did create a new account, both accounts
    would be able to access the game.
  4. taidara Win User

Changing Gamertag

Hey there Mikey!

You can change your gamertag once for free when your gamertag was first created. If you want to change your gamertag after that you'll have to purchase a new gamertag. This can only be done through the Xbox dashboard and it will cost 800 Microsoft Points.
  5. ZealMonkey Win User

Unassociate/Delete gamertag with Microsoft Account

Having the same problem here! my Gamertag is associated with a different email (one I lost access to years ago) than my tablet which now created it's own gamertag.
  6. onyxishere Win User

1 month free gold membership

If you have purchased a new Xbox 360 there will be 3 x 1 month Gold membership trials available.

To access these you must create a brand new account on the console. The memberships are one per gamertag and cannot be merged.
Thema:

1. Problems accessing the purchased game after creating a gamertag in Xbox. - Similar Threads - Problems accessing purchased

2. Problem with accessing the paying methods

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with accessing the paying methods: Dear Sir or Madam I need help, i bough minecraft on the offical game and all and so i made an agreement with my dad that i'll remove his credit card from my microsoft account after the purchase...
  3. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  4. Early access problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early access problem: I pre ordered starfeild premium edition and the early launch is supposed to start today but every time I try to launch it, it tells me I’m too early 2fa7be15-12cd-49e1-baf5-09a5968e89a1
  5. problem access fifa23 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem access fifa23 online: i have problem with fifa23, your account dont have the privilege to access this feature…i have an active xbox game pass ultimate subscription until next year. any solution?...
  6. Problem with online access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with online access: I am 36 years old and signed into my Xbox account but when I play online it tells me I need to add an adult for certain content. When I got to add an adult it won’t let me do it as I am already...
  7. Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...: Hi I'm have a problem with my game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item....
  8. I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message: I was trying to tell him by these shortcut [mod removed] =" for know you was killing us in game" but I was in hurry so I couldn't complete the sentence and my English not that good I wrote this by...
  9. PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS: I am a gamer i am getting a big problem . there is problem when i open mic in bluestacks 5 then capability access host start using my cpu 100 % . but in other apps like discord chrome no issue...
  10. Xbox All Access problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access problem: It has recently become aware to me that I have been paying for my Game Pass Ultimate subscription when I shouldn't be. I have purchased the Xbox Series X through All Access and it even told me...