Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access

Discus and support Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. Can anyone help. We have just paid for my son to have early access to FIFA 20, via EA Access. Our payment has been accepted but he cannot log... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MochaJester2256, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access

Hello. Can anyone help. We have just paid for my son to have early access to FIFA 20, via EA Access. Our payment has been accepted but he cannot log in. Please can anyone help solve this. Thanks

:)

MochaJester2256, Sep 23, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Hello! Other users are reporting issue with it. I would contact EA support as they may be able to assist
    help.ea.com
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

EA Access if having a bunch of problems
  4. NaZoooom Win User

A question about xbox ea access

Hi msd.sdt,

I believe that Fifa 19 is available on EA access and Fifa 20 must be purchased but will be discounted with EA access.

As for Fifa 21, it will likely have to be purchased but with EA access members will be eligible for discount.

Hope this helps :)
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

EA Access

FIFA 20 is not included with EA Access, there is however there exclusive trial starting on September 19th for EA Access Members (Your progress will carry over if you decide to buy the game). You also get a 10% discount on Fifa Points and the game with your
    EA Access membership.

FIFA 19 Standard Edition is included with EA Access.
  6. 1JayMax Win User

What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

If you're subscribed to EA Access then you can purchase FIFA 20 at a discount
Thema:

1. Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access - Similar Threads - Problems accessing FIFA

2. Problem with accessing the paying methods

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with accessing the paying methods: Dear Sir or Madam I need help, i bough minecraft on the offical game and all and so i made an agreement with my dad that i'll remove his credit card from my microsoft account after the purchase...
  3. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  4. Early access problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early access problem: I pre ordered starfeild premium edition and the early launch is supposed to start today but every time I try to launch it, it tells me I’m too early 2fa7be15-12cd-49e1-baf5-09a5968e89a1
  5. problem access fifa23 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem access fifa23 online: i have problem with fifa23, your account dont have the privilege to access this feature…i have an active xbox game pass ultimate subscription until next year. any solution?...
  6. Problem with online access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with online access: I am 36 years old and signed into my Xbox account but when I play online it tells me I need to add an adult for certain content. When I got to add an adult it won’t let me do it as I am already...
  7. Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...: Hi I'm have a problem with my game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item....
  8. I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message: I was trying to tell him by these shortcut [mod removed] =" for know you was killing us in game" but I was in hurry so I couldn't complete the sentence and my English not that good I wrote this by...
  9. PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS: I am a gamer i am getting a big problem . there is problem when i open mic in bluestacks 5 then capability access host start using my cpu 100 % . but in other apps like discord chrome no issue...
  10. 0x87de0017 code problem . please help i cant access fifa 16 and other games

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87de0017 code problem . please help i cant access fifa 16 and other games: hi . this morning i got this 0x87de0017 msg. the msg also saying to try to connect later . i dont download any other games or other things. why is that 0x87de0017 happen and what should i do to...