Problems about signing in, in Minecraft.

Discus and support Problems about signing in, in Minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, For a little background about my problem, I was trying to change my skin in Minecraft but it only reloads the app and it does not change the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ackvirrs, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Ackvirrs
    Ackvirrs Guest

Hello,

For a little background about my problem, I was trying to change my skin in Minecraft but it only reloads the app and it does not change the skin or it when it does change my skin it either’s turn into Steve or Alex. So that most common thought I had was to uninstall and reinstall it, thinking it would fix the problem. And so I went and uninstalled it, and like normally when I opened Minecraft after I reinstalled it, I first had the option to sign in and so I did because I already have an account. It took me to a website when I can sign in (The website where you normally sign in or create an account for Minecraft) and so I clicked the button “Sign In” and after it reload, the website was now saying this

Problems about signing in, in Minecraft. [​IMG]

And so I clicked the “Continue” button since it didn’t make me re-input my email or password, after I did that it took me back to the Minecraft app and after it was done loading, my account was still not signed in whatsoever. I tried it again a few times and I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling it again, but none of those worked.

And the device I have Minecraft on, is the Galaxy A12.

:)

Ackvirrs, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Try to clear the game's data by going to your Android Settings > Apps or Apps manager > Find the game and click on it. On Storage > clear data.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

On your internet browser (check your default browser and Google Chrome) go to https://account.microsoft.com and sign out your account there same on https://www.minecraft.net, make sure you’re signed out.

Once done, close all your applications then launch your game (Minecraft). Sign in again.

Let me know if that works.
  4. Joshua Schnabel Win User

I am having the same problem, how did you solve this?
  5. Ackvirrs Win User

Okay I see,

Thanks for trying to help me I appreciate it.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Since it's still not working, I recommend that you contact the Minecraft Support team to further investigate the issue. They have all the tools and resources to support the game.

Send a ticket to them here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new
Thema:

1. Problems about signing in, in Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Problems signing Minecraft

2. Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account: Hello Microsoft Team, So I have been facing this problem from the first of October. I started Minecraft bedrock edition like I usually do and I noticed something. I saw that my Minecraft was odd...
  3. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft: I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the...
  4. Minecraft sign problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sign problem: When i do sign in they say download with the app you trust than i press ok then they say and occurred sign 46987395-f1a7-46c9-baff-0d232e56b031
  5. Minecraft sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft sign in problem: I bought minecraft on my PS5 and signed in with my Microsoft account and it says, "oops it looks like your Microsoft account is already linked to another psn account." My account is NOT linked to...
  6. Minecraft PE sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PE sign in problem: My Minecraft Pocket Edition sign in has a big problem that I need help with. First I log in and it shows me as Steve, then I click "Sign in with Microsoft Account" and it brings me to a page that...
  7. the problem about sign in xbox for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the problem about sign in xbox for minecraft: hi guys, when i try to sign in to my microsoft account, the it says: We could not sign you into your microsoft account. access to realms, profile, your marktplace will be limited. please try...
  8. Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in: I've been trying to fix my sons Minecraft. He can't get in the online options, it just keeps putting us to sign into the switch account through Microsoft over and over again in a never ending...
  9. Minecraft sign in Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sign in Problem: Can i change or delete my account on ps4 in MC(the one that is on the right side of the screen) or connect it with another microsoft account because it is connected to the one that i dont want it...
  10. Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem: I hope someone can answer me so uh i have a glitch where in 1.16.40 when i signin it takes me to a continue and when i press it it takes me back to the sign in menu and when i press continue again...