Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems]

Discus and support Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour je viens de changer de gamertag en « Nakha » hélas mon pseudo apparaît en « Nakha6379 » sur les jeux ... Serait-il possible d’avoir mon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nakha_, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Nakha_
    Nakha_ Guest

Bonjour je viens de changer de gamertag en « Nakha » hélas mon pseudo apparaît en « Nakha6379 » sur les jeux ... Serait-il possible d’avoir mon gamertag « Nakha » visible sur les jeux ? Je tiens vraiment ce nom car c’est également celui que j’utilise
    sur YouTube , Mixer , discord etc...
    Dans l’attente de votre réponse merci.

[Mod Translation - Hello I just changed from gamertag to "Nakha" alas my username appears in "Nakha6379" on games ... Could it be possible to have my gamertag "Nakha" visible on games?
    I really care about this name because it is also the one I use on YouTube, Mixer, discord etc ...

Pending your response thank you.]

:)

Nakha_, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Nakha_ Win User

je sais bien mais le # ne devrait pas apparaitre comme sur Discord . C’est desolant davoir ce pseudo sur youtube mixer etc... et de ce retoruver avec un gamertag de « bot » avec 6379 ...

surtout que quand je l’ai fait il etait indiquer que ça n’apparraitrais pas sur les jeux.

[Mod Translation - I know, but the # shouldn't appear
    like on Discord. It's sorry to have this nickname on youtube mixer etc ... and to
    find it with a gamertag of "bot" with 6379 ...

especially when I did it was to indicate that it would not appear on games.]
  3. Sayann X Win User

Hello Onyx,

No, the figure does not match the rank of the gt, it is purely aleatory. You can get 9999 and be that second ke.
  4. Sayann X Win User

Bonjour,

Si des chiffres apparaissent derrière, c'est que le gamertag était déj pris et tu as eu un gamertag identique mais avec un # suivi de 4 chiffres. Seul le compte titulaire du premier gamertag n'aura pas les chiffres. Il faut que tu en choisisse un qui n'est
    pas déj pris, essaye de trouver une variante avec des tirets ou autres du style - Nakha - ou oONakhaOo il Nakha li

[Mod Translation - Hello,

If figures appear behind, it is that the gamertag was already taken and you had an identical gamertag but
    with a # followed by 4 figures.
    Only the account holder of the first gamertag will not have the figures.
    You have to choose one that is not already taken, try to find a variant with dashes or others of the style -
    Nakha - or oONakhaOo il Nakha li]
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread, Nakha.

As stated in the
    Gamertag update FAQ
    , "If you’re assigned a suffix, the # symbol and suffix appear everywhere except in friends lists. You don’t see suffixes of friends in your friends list and they don’t see yours in their friends list. Your suffix is used in games
    so that everybody knows who’s who."

That being said, as stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador Sayann X, you can still get a Gamertag witout the suffix, however, it would have to
    be one that is currenlty not in use by another user. There are still plenty of unique, 12-character-maximum gamertags that don’t require a suffix.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear you're upset. However, this is the new system for gamertags. When you change your tag a #XXXX number will be placed after your tag to denote how many other tags have the same name. In your case there seem to have been 6,378 other people
    with that same gamertag
Thema:

1. Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems] - Similar Threads - Problèmes gamertag Mod

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. how do i get my gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my gamertag back: I lost my gamertag that was over 12 characters and i need it back i have had it for over 19 years 29154ee5-f75e-498f-bf37-96938065bae1
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  7. How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10: I don’t want to pay this much money a44ece0d-7a8d-4b08-b3ec-ceae91c5d9d7
  8. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  9. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...