PROBLEME

Discus and support PROBLEME in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Jaimerais savoir pourquoi la console la plus puissante de la planete a un interface ****!!!!!!, PAS des maudite farce, YA pas moyen de changer les... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KAMIKASKULL666, Oct 21, 2017.

  1. PROBLEME


    Jaimerais savoir pourquoi la console la plus puissante de la planete a un interface ****!!!!!!, PAS des maudite farce, YA pas moyen de changer les touche des plus inportante et je parle des ((( GACHETTE ))))) ALLLO toute les autre pas de trouble
    mes pas ceux la. ensuite pas obliger deparpiller des image d'option un peu par tous dans l'ecran pour cliquer une option ((( MENU OPTION C BIEN EN MASSE ))) SI SEULEMENT ON TROUVAIS FACILEMENT COMMENT tous changer EX. (option des sous titre film sur clé
    usb et aussi option de confidentialité ) parce que moi je ne reussi pas a faire fonctionner les criss de sous-titre et pourtant ( Ma veille Tv HD smart le fait tres bien et facilement PAS LA CONSOLE LA PLUS PUISSANTE AU MONDE FAUT CROIRE ou de mettre des
    pub comme une page web que je me fou en PLEIN MENU CENTRAL (( C PAS UNE PAGE WEB Mon interface iL ME SEMBLE ( Alors jaimerais bien savoir d'ou leurs vien l'idée de croire qu'elle est SUPÉRIEUR a leurs rival qui a une excellente interface et fonctionne très
    bien, son surtout pas foutus d'améliorer leurs SYSTEME. DÉSOLÉ MES C DÉSEVANT DE LEURS PAR PIS EN PLUS JAI PAS TOUS DIT. C'EST PAS TOUS POURRI MES SA PAS L'AIR DE S'AMÉLIORER

    I would like to know why the most powerful console on the planet has an interface of **** !!!!!!!, NOT cursed prank, YA no way to change the key of the most important and I speak of (((GACHETTE) )))) ALLLO all the other no trouble my not those ones. then
    do not force to scatter option images a little by all in the screen to click an option (((MENU OPTION C WELL IN MASS))) IF ONLY IT IS EASILY FIND HOW TO CHANGE ALL EX. (option of subtitle film on usb key and also option of confidentiality) because I do not
    manage to operate the criss of subtitle and yet (My watch Tv HD smart does it very well and easily NOT THE CONSOLE THE MOST POWERFUL TO THE WORLD MUST BELIEVE or put ads like a web page that I do crazy in FULL CENTRAL MENU ((C NOT A WEB PAGE My interface iL
    ME SEEM (So I would like to know where their come the idea of believe that she is SUPERIOR to their rival who has an excellent interface and works very well, its mostly not screwed up to improve their SYSTEM SORRY MY C DEASTING FROM THEIR PER PIS IN ADDITION
    I HAVE NOT ALL SAID IT'S NOT ALL FORRIES NOT HIS AIR TO IMPROVE

    :)
     
    KAMIKASKULL666, Oct 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Problems problems problems!

    Hello,

    So currently waiting hours on end to go online, now I know you have issues with social and gaming however I brought your product and today is my only day of this week which basically I was looking forward to go online with a few friends and my plans ruined!
    I’m really really mad after paying for your services that don’t work! My hard spent money for nothing! I want the source fixed or i’d gladly chuck this xbox one out the window!

    I would like 3 months free gold membership after tonights events! Thanks bye

    My email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    Matthew
     
    Triple M 1994, Oct 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Problems problems problems!

    These sort of outages do occur from time to time on both XBL and PSN. Good luck with the 3 months of free gold. i'm sure we will all be credited for lost time if it's a major outage.
     
    ZombieCartmanYT, Oct 21, 2017
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    PROBLEME

    Hello PROBLEME :)

    could you explain better the problem???

    maybe we can help PROBLEME ;)
     
    Frizio I iB, Oct 22, 2017
    #4
  5. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

    Problems problems problems!

    These sort of outages do occur from time to time on both XBL and PSN. Good luck with the 3 months of free gold. i'm sure we will all be credited for lost time if it's a major outage.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

    Problem, problems, problems.

  7. Zarda1 Win User

    Problems on Problems

    For the freezing make a manual save and delete your autosaves. Change the autosave settings they happen less often or just disable them all together. Always make new saves in new slots and never overwrite old saves. Helped me a lot in Skyrim and both Fallout
    3 and New Vegas.

    For the random dead dragons that glitch all over the screen just use a a powerful fire spell and knock the dragon into the sea. I had this happen outside my main house and it would chase my horses off!
  8. The Lady Bastet Win User

    Problems on Problems

    Maybe so, but he could at least let me give him a decent burial. I've covered him in straw completely and the next time I see him he's thrown it all off. He's pretty lively for a dead guy. Lol
  9. The Lady Bastet Win User

    Problems on Problems

    I do see floating weapons but not often enough to be annoying. In all my time in Skyrim I can still count on one hand the number of falling bodies. I've only seen one levitating mammoth fall and cleared forts respawn at the correct rate. It is odd though
    how individual games differ even with the same player. My last character was the one I re-started at level 5 to do Hearthfire and Dragonborn. At first she saw some dragons but then she had to search for dragons to get souls because they just never showed up.
    This Nord is at level 38 and if she sneezes a dragon shows up. I fast traveled to Forsaken Cave to get the white phial and apparated with a snow bear in my face and a dragon on the ground yomping my back.
Thema:

PROBLEME

Loading...
  1. PROBLEME - Similar Threads - PROBLEME

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...