Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

Discus and support Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour , Voici mon probleme , Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoBz ValZo13, Sep 7, 2019.

1. FoBz ValZo13
    FoBz ValZo13 Guest

Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

Bonjour ,

Voici mon probleme ,

Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k
    j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et depuis ce jour rien n'est fluide le menu xbox bug et les jeux meme en solo bug et je ne sais pas du tout d'ou sa viens
    J'ai donc pense qu"au début s'etait mes manettes qui était usée mais non ( j'en ai racheté une nouvelle )
    Je me suis donc dit que c'etait un probleme d'alimention j'ai donc change de cable et sa a donc rien fais ...
    J'ai vidé le cache de l'xbox en l’éteignant sa un peu fais mais sans plus ..

Et la dernière solution ,c'est que je reprenne mon ancienne télé pour tester mais je sais pas si sa ferra quelque choses ..

Merci de votre Aide si vous avez une solution

[Mod Translated - Hello ,

Here is my problem,

Since I moved, I changed hands and I left on a 4k phone so I plug my Xbox on and since that day nothing is fluid the Xbox bug menu and games even bug solo and I do not know where its come from So I thought that at the beginning was my controller
    that was worn but no (I bought a new) So I told myself that it was a problem of power supply so I change the cable and so it does nothing … I emptied the cache of the Xbox by turning it off a bit but no more ..And the last solution is that I take my old TV
    to test but I do not know if it will do something ..Thank you for your help if you have a solution]

:)

FoBz ValZo13, Sep 7, 2019
  2. FoBz ValZo13 Win User

Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in English, thank you

Sa n'as pas marche , mais sa bug un peu moins qu'avant mais sa ne revient toujours pas la normale .

J'ai changé le cable hdmi en prennant un 4k pour la tele mais sa ne change rien

Demain heure française je reprend mon ancienne télé pour voir si il y a des bug ou pas

et si sa ne fais rien , je serrai obliger d'en racheter une nouvelle meme si j'en ai vraiment pas envie ...

______

[Translation - It did not work, but its bug a little less than before but it still does not return the normal.

I changed the hdmi cable taking a 4k for TV but it does not change anything

Tomorrow French time I take my old TV to see if there are any bug or not

and if it does not do anything, I'll have to buy a new one even if I really do not want it …]
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in English, thank you

Try performing a hard reset . Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Zero420override Win User

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

At this point try a factory reset and keep us posted
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for the update on the issue. I recommend to try the following article:
    Troubleshoot 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S

If the issue persists, I recommend to try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console, Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the
    operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in... - Similar Threads - Probleme Bug dans

2. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  3. having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...: when i press connect nothing happens. e4af9950-3967-4fac-9c91-cf8786446e6e
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bug graficzny problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bug graficzny problem: Mam pytanie odnośnie błędu graficznego w MFS 2020. Od dłuższego czasu mam problem z interfejsem, a mianowicie bugami graficznymi. Przykładem jest screen poniżej. Czym może być to spowodowane?...
  5. Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems: I recently bought nuka world for fallout four and when I follow the quest i get a “you can’t go that way” followed by an invisible wall does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by...
  6. Problem/Bug with Amazon Prime Video

in XboX Insiders
    Problem/Bug with Amazon Prime Video: I don’t really know what is going on but it keeps zooming in and out when I’m watching a movie. My hands are off the controller it just zooms in and out. I have a video of it but I can’t post...
  7. Beta Ring question & Report A Problem bug

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring question & Report A Problem bug: Does reporting a problem give you XP? I can't report anything. It just goes to the "This application is no longer supported.". Also, are the activities the only way to earn XP? Edit: I am level 4...
  8. Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem: When i enter minecraft windows 10 it shows the mojang studios screen its all fine then the text disappears which is good then it turns white and then back to red and starts flickering red and...
  9. I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug: I am about to finish RESIDENT EVIL 0 to 100% but there are two achievements that I already accomplished in the goal but they are not released, what can I do? 45fe6505-1a42-49cf-9c6b-44309dec92ff
  10. xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem: dy unstalled the application and reset the same thing continues the applications works normal after this update was like this I bought the partner subscription to use xbox one dev mode before was...