Problème sur la console [Translation-Problem on the console]

Discus and support Problème sur la console [Translation-Problem on the console] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonsoir, ayant fait des recherches sur internet et ne trouvant aucune réponse.. Quand j'appuie sur le bouton pour synchroniser la manette, la console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Killian-Creusot, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Problème sur la console [Translation-Problem on the console]

Bonsoir, ayant fait des recherches sur internet et ne trouvant aucune réponse..

Quand j'appuie sur le bouton pour synchroniser la manette, la console ne clignote pas, mais la manette si.

J'ai beau redémarrer ma console en appuyant pendant 10 secondes, la débrancher et la rebrancher ensuite, brancher un câble de la manette la console, mais rien ne ce passe..

J'attends avec impatience vos réponses, en espérant ne pas devoir envoyer ma console en S.A.V

Cordialement

[Translation-Hello, having done research on the internet and finding no answer...

When I press the button to synchronize the controller, the console blinks, but the joystick so.

I restart my console by pressing for 10 seconds, turn it off and then plug it back, connect a cable from the controller to the console, but nothing is happening...

I look forward to your answers, hoping not to have to send my console in SAV regards]

:)

Killian-Creusot, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Killian-Creusot Win User

Hi Killian,

If the controller is not connecting either wireless or with a USB cable, then it could be possible the controller is not functioning properly since it should automatically connect with a cable. The only way to figure out if the console or controller is the
    issue is to further test other controllers on that same console, or try to connect that same controller to another Xbox.

Usually the hard reset and power cycle resolves this issue but if it didn't for you, then it could be a hardware problem. If the controller does not connect to the Xbox One console using USB then try connecting to a Windows PC and see if it is detected and
    can connect. This way you can also check if the controller needs an update.

When you press the sync button on the console, the Xbox light will blink on the console indicating it is searching for a controller. Then press the sync button on the controller and the Xbox light on the controller will start blinking and then become solid
    once it's paired to the Xbox.
    Hi Diego

Thanks for taking time to respond to me.

I tried all your solutions and everything works perfectly with the controller and other Xbox. But I think the problem comes from my console, she does not want to sync when I press the button and the light does not blink.

Do I have to buy a wired controller?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Killian,

If the controller is not connecting either wireless or with a USB cable, then it could be possible the controller is not functioning properly since it should automatically connect with a cable. The only way to figure out if the console or controller is the
    issue is to further test other controllers on that same console, or try to connect that same controller to another Xbox.

Usually the hard reset and power cycle resolves this issue but if it didn't for you, then it could be a hardware problem. If the controller does not connect to the Xbox One console using USB then try connecting to a Windows PC and see if it is detected and
    can connect. This way you can also check if the controller needs an update.

When you press the sync button on the console, the Xbox light will blink on the console indicating it is searching for a controller. Then press the sync button on the controller and the Xbox light on the controller will start blinking and then become solid
    once it's paired to the Xbox.
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Code erreur [Mod translation-Error code]

Essayez de faire un cycle d'alimentation sur la console, maintenez le bouton xbox sur la console jusqu' ce que la console s'éteigne, attendez quelques secondes, allumez-le avec le contrôleur après cela, il est censé résoudre le problème.

[Mod translation-Try doing a power cycle on the console, hold the xbox button on the console until the console turns off, wait a few seconds, turn it on with the controller after that, it is supposed to fix the problem.]
  5. Nehalena Win User

Connexion impossible au Xbox Live de Windows 10 (erreur 0x80090027) [Translation - Unable to connect to Xbox Live Windows 10 (error 0x80090027)]

J'ai pas ce problème l sur Xbox 360 et j'ai pas la One. Donc que sur PC.

[Translation- I have no problem there on Xbox 360 and I have no one. So only on PC.]
  6. polskud Win User

Problème de notification... -[Translation - Notification problem ...]

Bonjour,

J'avais bien regardé dans cette section séparée mais aucun message nulle part sur console.

Le problème a été résolu en installant l'application XBOX sur smartphone, un message est bien apparu datant de 2018 sur l'appli. Mais aucun message n'était visible sur la console, ni sur un navigateur internet.

-[Translation - Hello,

I had looked well in this separate section but no message anywhere on console.

The problem was resolved by installing the XBOX application on a smartphone, a message appeared in 2018 on the app.
    But no message was visible on the console, nor on an Internet browser.]
Thema:

1. Problème sur la console [Translation-Problem on the console] - Similar Threads - Problème sur console

2. manette Xbox One branchée en USB sur pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    manette Xbox One branchée en USB sur pc: Bonjour j'ai une manette xbox one carbon black branche en usb sur pc windows 10 je suis obliger appuyer sur le bouton xbox pour quel s'allume , aurait t'il un moyen pour qu'el s'allume...
  3. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  4. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  5. Blocage de la souris sur mappemonde.. de Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocage de la souris sur mappemonde.. de Flight Simulator 2020: Hello Kathy A., thank you very much for your reply. I was able to reinstall MSFS 2020 thanks to you. Unfortunately it did not solve my problem! I submit it to you. When I first installed the...
  6. Installation mise à jour MSFS 2020 sur XBOX SERIES S bloque à 98% : le jeu ne se lance plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation mise à jour MSFS 2020 sur XBOX SERIES S bloque à 98% : le jeu ne se lance plus: Hello, All was getting fine till the game does not launch itself anymore due to it seems an update coming from Microsoft Store that does not go till its end since it blocks at 98%. No way to...
  7. Problèmes avec tmx pro sur Xbox séries x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problèmes avec tmx pro sur Xbox séries x: My tmx pro have issues Nevers stop turning left and right non stop b5a73c37-c385-416f-b9d6-cf04e7f76cc6
  8. Comment être modérateur sur Xbox: How to be a moderator on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment être modérateur sur Xbox: How to be a moderator on Xbox: Bonjour, je me demandais si je pourrais être modérateur xbox. J'ai beaucoup d'expérience dans le domaine de l'administration. Si vous avez quelqu'un me faire contacter merci de me dire où et...
  9. Est-ce que le Game pass es disponible sur Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Est-ce que le Game pass es disponible sur Xbox 360?: Hello I would like to know about Game Pass Ultimate is it available on Xbox 360? Can I play the game on my Xbox 360 console with this subscription . I ask before redeeming my Microsoft reward...
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...