Problème paiment [Payment problem]

Discus and support Problème paiment [Payment problem] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; J'ai un problème pour renouveller mon abonnement Xbox Game Pass. Ma carte de crédit les fond suffisant et même après avoir contacté ma banque ils me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Akyus1985, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Akyus1985
    Akyus1985 Guest

J'ai un problème pour renouveller mon abonnement Xbox Game Pass. Ma carte de crédit les fond suffisant et même après avoir contacté ma banque ils me disent que le problème provient de votre côté.

[Translation - I have a problem renewing my Xbox Game pass Subscription. My credit card to the bottom enough and even after contacting my bank they tell me the problem comes from your side.]

:)

Akyus1985, Oct 5, 2018
  2. problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment)

problème de suppression de moyen de payment

[Translate]

removal problem of means of payment

DarrylGuitoun, Oct 5, 2018
  3. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment)

Hey there Darryl!

Sorry to hear you are running into problems removing the payment instrument.

I am going to include some helpful links to see if we can resolve this issue. If you are still running into problems after going through those links then I would recommend contacting
    Xbox Customer Support for further assistance.

Helpful links:

"Manage your payment options online"

"Manage your non-Xbox subscription payment options on Xbox One"

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Oct 5, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

For Billing and Purchase Issues Please Contact Support at 1 800 469 9269 or use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter as we are just volunteers.

WhiteyBlack2, Oct 5, 2018
  5. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

For Billing and Purchase Issues Please Contact Support at 1 800 469 9269 or use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter as we are just volunteers.
  6. naimabelmehdi Win User

Problem paiment

Thank you so much

I ll do it but i was very sad so i deleted the acount xbox of my kid

Can you find it i can send toi my credit card number or the xbox one number any thing you need about my situation so tell me or its ok

I loin xbox défunt

Thx si much
  7. Jurgen1488 Win User

Problem paiment

Hello, you need to write to online chat technical support, they will need some information from you that is not appropriate to write here to the forum publicly. If the total spend is going to meet everything for a refund, you will get the money back. Only
    this return transaction takes one to two weeks.
  8. {Parity} Win User

Problem paiment

Please DO NOT send any account or credit card information through the forums. To request a refund click

HERE
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

Problem paiment

Hi there,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Sadly, we here on the forums do not have the direct tools to assist with billing. You may request a call back from Xbox Support for further assistance.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. Problème paiment [Payment problem] - Similar Threads - Problème paiment Payment

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  4. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  5. Problem paiment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem paiment: Hi Sorry my english My son 11 old year used my credit card for around 1400$ so i am very confuses So i need a help ..and my question is can i be reimbourse..and how i can do Please i need a...
  6. problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment)

in XBoX Accessibility
    problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment): problème de suppression de moyen de payment [Translate] removal problem of means of payment 9be5a200-2acf-4191-897c-1b98867c3e5d
  7. Probleme de paiment xbox live gold imposible de supprime un carte perimée[Translation - ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme de paiment xbox live gold imposible de supprime un carte perimée[Translation - ...: Bonsoir j'ai un probleme actuellement ma carte bancaire sur laquel etait effectuer le renouvellement de mon abonnement a expirée Donc par la suite j'ai mis ma nouvel et credité mon compte...
  8. How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ?????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ?????: How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ????? f83d645a-73bd-4dc9-a944-d661189a7cfa
  9. paiment done but still no subscribe

in XBoX on Consoles
    paiment done but still no subscribe: Hello there, i got some troubles with subscription. I entered my master card on xbox market for 1 month subscription, then i removed it and i ain't got the subscription even if my card get...
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...