Problème offre promotionelle gamertag [Problem offer promotional gamertag]

Discus and support Problème offre promotionelle gamertag [Problem offer promotional gamertag] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Suite l'offre promotionelle de microsoft, j'ai donné mon code pour faire bénéficier un ami d'une réduction de 120€ sur l'achat d'une xbox one. Je... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by canto2004, Nov 28, 2015.

1. canto2004
    canto2004 Guest

Suite l'offre promotionelle de microsoft, j'ai donné mon code pour faire bénéficier un ami d'une réduction de 120€ sur l'achat d'une xbox one. Je devais par la suite recevoir un code télécharger pour le jeu forza horizon, or le délai est dépassé, et
    je m'aperçois, comme beaucoup apparemment, que je n'ai pas reçu ce-dit code.

Que faut-il faire pour le recevoir, qui faut-il contacter?

Car c'est bien beau de faire des annonces et autres offres promotionnelles, encore faut-il les respecter!!!

Merci d'avance

[Translation]

Following the promotional offer from microsoft, I gave my code to make benefit to afriend of
    a €120 discount on the purchase of an xbox one. I subsequently had
    to receivea code to download for the game forza horizon, or the time
    limit is exceeded, and Irealize, as many apparently, that I have not received EC-said code.

What to do to receive it, who should I contact?
    Because it is all very well to ads and other promotional offers, we need to
    respect them!

Thanks in advance

:)

canto2004, Nov 28, 2015
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    invalid code

Hello OrthoepicGrunt7! Can you describe the promotional offer you were given? What was the code for? What Gamertag was it sent to? If not this one, can you post from your actual Gamertag? Thanks! Problème offre promotionelle gamertag [Problem offer promotional gamertag] :)

Miss Portia, Nov 28, 2015
  3. 5000 Free MS Points & 2 Years Live Membership

Gamertage *** is a gamertage?

Avoid like the plague IMO

Captain Speedy, Nov 28, 2015
  4. Problème offre promotionelle gamertag [Problem offer promotional gamertag]

J'ai le même problème !

[Translation]

I have the same problem

gamertag: SHADOWMARIO

Shadowmario-76D1ED84-2FC4-41AF-814D-A54745C8775E, Nov 28, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Could you private message me the code you passed off to your friend? That way we can have a deeper look! To private message me, click the little envelope below my post.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Shadowmario-76D1ED84 Win User

J'ai le même problème !

[Translation]

I have the same problem

gamertag: SHADOWMARIO
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Could you private message me the code you passed off to your friend? That way we can have a deeper look! To private message me, click the little envelope below my post.

Thanks!
  8. Miss Portia Win User

invalid code

Hello OrthoepicGrunt7! Can you describe the promotional offer you were given? What was the code for? What Gamertag was it sent to? If not this one, can you post from your actual Gamertag? Thanks! :)
  9. Nakha_ Win User

Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems]

je sais bien mais le # ne devrait pas apparaitre comme sur Discord . C’est desolant davoir ce pseudo sur youtube mixer etc... et de ce retoruver avec un gamertag de « bot » avec 6379 ...

surtout que quand je l’ai fait il etait indiquer que ça n’apparraitrais pas sur les jeux.

[Mod Translation - I know, but the # shouldn't appear
    like on Discord. It's sorry to have this nickname on youtube mixer etc ... and to
    find it with a gamertag of "bot" with 6379 ...

especially when I did it was to indicate that it would not appear on games.]
  10. Sayann X Win User

Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems]

Hello Onyx,

No, the figure does not match the rank of the gt, it is purely aleatory. You can get 9999 and be that second ke.
Thema:

1. Problème offre promotionelle gamertag [Problem offer promotional gamertag] - Similar Threads - Problème offre promotionelle

2. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  3. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  4. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...