Probleme licence sharing boundary reach

Discus and support Probleme licence sharing boundary reach in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , I write you this message because my friends and I wants to do a licence sharing and we have already do this one time , and today we want do the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bent0n, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. Bent0n
    Bent0n Guest

    Probleme licence sharing boundary reach


    Hello , I write you this message because my friends and I wants to do a licence sharing and we have already do this one time , and today we want do the share but we can't because the system say me " You have already do you 5 sharing , you can retry the 5/10/2018"
    but my friends has just do 1 sharing with me in october ,

    What is the solution and could we reset the count of the licence sharing ?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Bent0n, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Licence sharing probleme

    If you gave your friend the code and he put it on his account and you want to play the game that is under his license on his account you would need to sign into his account on your xbox console and make your console his profiles home console and then that
    would allow you to play his digital games on your xbox console and should allow you to play the forza game.
     
    steeledwand7664, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Licence sharing probleme

    You can't. If you've already reached your limit, you will have to wait.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Licence sharing probleme

    You can't. If you've already reached your limit, you will have to wait.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Licence sharing probleme

    If you gave your friend the code and he put it on his account and you want to play the game that is under his license on his account you would need to sign into his account on your xbox console and make your console his profiles home console and then that
    would allow you to play his digital games on your xbox console and should allow you to play the forza game.
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

    Licence sharing

    Yes it should still work. Is this for Xbox 360 or Xbox one?
  7. Rennell Jr Win User

    Licence sharing

    it is on xbox one, so just to clarify anything I buy will still work for him in the states?
  8. JA2620 Win User

    Xbox licence share.

    Here is the page to change your Home Xbox. Hope it helps!

    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
Thema:

Probleme licence sharing boundary reach

Loading...
  1. Probleme licence sharing boundary reach - Similar Threads - Probleme licence sharing

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...