Probleme general? [Translation-Problems general]
Discus and support Probleme general? [Translation-Problems general] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alors un bug général? Y t'il une soluce?�� ---------------------------------------------------------------- [Translation-So a general bug? Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ce7chCetch6211, Feb 7, 2019.
Thema:
Probleme general? [Translation-Problems general]
Loading...
-
Probleme general? [Translation-Problems general] - Similar Threads - Probleme general Translation
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
xbobx game pass pc general settings error "there was a problem loading installation location"
in XBoX Games and Appsxbobx game pass pc general settings error "there was a problem loading installation location": Hi, Trying to play darktide today and the update never started. I tried reinstalling xbox game pass, and now in the general settings i get this error "there was a problem loading installation... -
General Sound Problem in multiple Games
in XboX InsidersGeneral Sound Problem in multiple Games: Hi! I‘m having sound problems in several games (Skyrim/Elex/Immortals). They sound like the audio is digitally clipping. Though I have not yet made a video myself, this one on YouTube shows the... -
General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...
in XboX InsidersGeneral Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...: Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying. Realized I reached out to Activision but failed... -
Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...
in XboX InsidersNot sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the... -
a general problem
in XBoX Sales and Promoa general problem: pls call me back asap 0545644534 0d68a8ca-4e6c-4489-adc0-b55f28f50295