Problème de connections de compte Microsoft sur minecraft bedrock édition sur console...

Discus and support Problème de connections de compte Microsoft sur minecraft bedrock édition sur console... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Title Translation-Microsoft account connections problem on minecraft bedrock edition on Nintendo switch console] Bonjour voila plusieurs jour que... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoupledTick8995, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Problème de connections de compte Microsoft sur minecraft bedrock édition sur console...

[Title Translation-Microsoft account connections problem on minecraft bedrock edition on Nintendo switch console]

Bonjour voila plusieurs jour que depuis la mise a jour de minecraft bedrock edition que je ne peux plus me connecter et lorsque je veux me connecter manuellement et lorsque je rentre le code que minecraft me donne sur https://aka.ms/remoteconnect cela me
    dit que le code est incorrect. Cela est t’il normal?

Merci a l’avance de votre réponce

[Translation-Hello here are several days that since the update of minecraft bedrock edition that I can no longer connect and when I want to log in manually and when I enter the code that minecraft
    gives me on https://aka.ms/remoteconnect it
    tells me that the code is incorrect. Is this normal?

Thank you in advance of your response]

:)

CoupledTick8995, Feb 11, 2020
  2. RafaelOliveira mende Win User

Problème de connections de compte Microsoft sur minecraft bedrock édition sur console Nintendo switch

Je mais se connecter est sa mais echec erreur

-[Translation - I but logging in is its but failed error]
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Problème de connections de compte Microsoft sur minecraft bedrock édition sur console Nintendo switch

Hello Rafael,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    Rafael!
  4. FlorianPancrate Win User

[Title Translation-Microsoft account connections problem on minecraft bedrock edition on Nintendo switch console]

Bonjour voila plusieurs jour que depuis la mise a jour de minecraft bedrock edition que je ne peux plus me connecter et lorsque je veux me connecter manuellement et lorsque je rentre le code que minecraft me donne sur https://aka.ms/remoteconnect cela me
    dit que le code est incorrect. Cela est t’il normal?

Merci a l’avance de votre réponce

[Translation-Hello here are several days that since the update of minecraft bedrock edition that I can no longer connect and when I want to log in manually and when I enter the code that minecraft
    gives me on https://aka.ms/remoteconnect it
    tells me that the code is incorrect. Is this normal?

Thank you in advance of your response]
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Coupled,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand you are having issues signing in through Minecraft for Switch. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox
    website
    and Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites?
    If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Support and
    Nintendo Switch for more assistance. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. alexteam27 Win User

Xbox one with minecraft pre loaded

Le jeu était sur un compte Xbox si c'est votre compte pas de problème en revanche si on efface la console et on refait un compte alors le jeu est perdu
Thema:

Problème de connections de compte Microsoft sur minecraft bedrock édition sur console...

1. Problème de connections de compte Microsoft sur minecraft bedrock édition sur console... - Similar Threads - Problème connections compte

2. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  3. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  5. Console not connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console not connected to the internet: I'm playing cod3 360 on xbox one and never had any problems, not it says my console is not Coto the internet even though my connection tests are good. I tried unplugging and power cycle but still...
  6. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  7. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  8. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  9. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...