probleme blocage ligne bleue avant decollage. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020

Discus and support probleme blocage ligne bleue avant decollage. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, après téléchargement de MSFS (réinstallation) , ayant fait toute les mises jour(driver carte Nvidia 3800 ti, Windows 11 et msfs 2020) et pas... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JMP., Dec 21, 2021.

1. JMP.
    JMP. Guest

Bonjour, après téléchargement de MSFS (réinstallation) , ayant fait toute les mises jour(driver carte Nvidia 3800 ti, Windows 11 et msfs 2020) et pas encore installé mes add-ons. En lançant MSFS 2020 tout se passe bien sauf au moment de piloter la dernière barre bleue reste bloquée 80 % ( choix des aéroports faits). j ai réinstallé plusieurs fois et toujours le même souci ?? Pouvez vous m aide r Merci ( nota avant, j avais tenté de transférer ,Msfs sur un autre DD ).

J ai deinstallé touir verifier les registres avec ccleaner et reinstallé sur C , mais m^me resulstat avant d'être enbout de piste le téléchargement se bloque 80

si on peut le venir en aide merci

:)

2. XBF - Drew Win User

Hi JMP.,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum and we hope you're doing well today despite your technology troubles. We understand that you're trying to fly in MSFS the last blue bar is blocked. Unfortunately, this sounds like an in-game issue that would be better resolved through Microsoft Flight Simulator support. At the top right side of the page, you can submit a request for support, please fill out the form and include as many details as possible for MSFS support to help you.

3. XBF - Drew Win User

Salut JMP. ,

Bienvenue sur le forum de la communauté Xbox et nous espérons que vous vous en sortez bien aujourd’hui malgré vos problèmes technologiques. Nous comprenons que vous essayez de voler dans MSFS la dernière barre bleue est bloquée. Malheureusement, cela ressemble un problème dans le jeu qui serait mieux résolu grâce la prise en charge de Microsoft Flight Simulator. En haut droite de la page, vous pouvez soumettre une demande d’assistance, veuillez remplir le formulaire et inclure autant de détails que possible pour le support MSFS pour vous aider.

XBF - Dessiné

[Ce texte est traduit automatiquement et peut ne pas être une représentation exacte de l’article original]
  4. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

5. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

6. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
Thema:

1. probleme blocage ligne bleue avant decollage. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 - Similar Threads - probleme blocage ligne

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...