Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content]

Discus and support Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hallo zusammen, ich würde gerne Frostpunk auf dem PC installieren. Doch leider lässt die XBox App (Beta) dies nicht zu, da Sie keine Laufwerke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DragonKM, Feb 2, 2020.

1. DragonKM
    DragonKM Guest

Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content]

Hallo zusammen,

ich würde gerne Frostpunk auf dem PC installieren. Doch leider lässt die XBox App (Beta) dies nicht zu, da Sie keine Laufwerke erkennt.

Ich habe die App und den Gaming Service bereits neu installiert. Die App habe ich bereits als Administrator ausgeführt. Alles hat keine Verbesserung gebracht.

[Translation - Hello everybody,

I would like to install Frostpunk on the PC. Unfortunately, the XBox app (beta) does not allow this because it does not recognize any drives.

I have already reinstalled the app and gaming service. I have already run the app as an administrator. Everything has brought no improvement.]

Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content] [​IMG]

Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content] [​IMG]

:)

DragonKM, Feb 2, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi DragonKM

If the game can be properly installed directly from the Microsoft Store and does not install from the app after the troubleshooting you have tried, then that particular game may have some issues installed through the app as it is a recent release. I would suggest
    submitting feedback through the app. In the app, go to Settings > Feedback and share your experience through a report to the developers.
  3. DragonKM Win User

Das Problem tritt nur bei der XBox App (Beta) auf. Über den Store lassen sich die Spiele installieren.

[Translation - The problem only occurs with the XBox app (beta). The games can be installed via the store.]
  4. WitchHunter1987 Win User

error 0x80072f78

Ich bekomm die Fehlermeldung beim installieren von forza 5!
  5. ArkhmInmate0801 Win User

DLC doesn't work and I paid for it WTF

Same problem. I purchased the season pass, game says the dlc is installed, but I can't access any dlc content in game.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Problem bei Installation eines Spiels (in diesem Fall "Assassins Creed Odyssey" [Problem installing a game]

Hallo lucaFiske,

nicht schön zu hören.

Bist du im XBOX Insider Programm und hast ggf. eine Alpha oder Beta Dashboard installiert? Hier gibt es häufig Probleme beim Installieren von Games. Ein neues Update ist seit heute raus, was das Problem lösen könnte. Ggf. müsstest du, sofern du bei dem Programm
    teilnimmst in das offizielle Dashboard wieder zurückkehren.

Wie ist deine XBOX mit dem Internet verbunden? Via WLAN oder via Kabel? Kabel wäre eine stabilere Datenübertragung mit weniger Verlusten von Paketen oder Störfelder wie bei WLAN. Kannst du das einmal prüfen.

Viele Grüße

[Translation-HI lucaFiske,

Not nice to hear.

Are you in the XBOX Insider program and may have installed an Alpha or Beta Dashboard? There are often problems installing games here. A new update has been out since today, which could solve the problem. You may need to return to the official dashboard
    when participating in the program.

How is your XBOX connected to the Internet? Via Wi-Fi or cable? Cables would be a more stable data transfer with fewer losses of packets or interference boxes as with Wi-Fi. You can check this out.

Regards]
Thema:

1. Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content] - Similar Threads - Probleme beim Installieren

2. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  7. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  8. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  9. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  10. Problem beim Spielen[Problem with playing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem beim Spielen[Problem with playing]: Hey ich habe ein Problem, ich habe sehr viele FPS Drops egal welches Spiel ich spiele. Ich bekomme sehr häufig 8 oder 11 oder bzw sehr oft unter 30 FPS auch wen ich z.b in der fortnite Lobby...