Probleme beim bezahlen[Translation-Problems paying]

Discus and support Probleme beim bezahlen[Translation-Problems paying] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo liebe Community, Kurz vorab :ich habe mir heute eine xbox Guthaben Karte gekauft diese eingelöst und wollte mir eigentlich ein add on im spiel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mi3zee, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Mi3zee
    Mi3zee Guest

Hallo liebe Community,

Kurz vorab :ich habe mir heute eine xbox Guthaben Karte gekauft diese eingelöst und wollte mir eigentlich ein add on im spiel kaufen.

Nun beim Kauf dessen add ons, sagt mir meine Konsole das ich nicht genügend Guthaben hätte, wenn ich aber nun zu meinen Konto gehe und mein Guthaben einseh, sehe ich das es ausreichend ist.

Kennt sich vilt jemand damit aus? Und hätte evt eine Lösung

LG Mieze

[Translation-Hello dear community,

Briefly in advance: I bought an xbox credit card today and redeemed it and actually wanted to buy an add on in the game.

Now when buying its add ons, my console tells me that I don't have enough credit, but when I go to my account and check my credit, I see that it is sufficient.

Does anyone know about it? And might have a solution

LG kitty]

:)

Mi3zee, Sep 22, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mi3zee,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having issues with currency. We recommend to request a call from support so they can assist you. This is a known issue and is being investigated currently. We are sorry for any inconvenience this
    may cause.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

As there is nothing more the forums can do, I will be locking this thread.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Firsmarin Win User

Problem beim Anmelden

@K7AAY: There are people in germany that dont speak english well and still need our help.

So please dont spam this thread with non sense comments like this

(If someone like then use goggle translater to see what he wrote - it makes no sense and is no nelp)
  4. Firsmarin Win User

Problem beim Anmelden

5. k7aay Win User

Problem beim Anmelden

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problem beim Spielen[Problem with playing]

Hi Resper,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with reduced FPS while playing games on your Xbox One console. To troubleshoot this please try performing a

power-cycle
    . If the issue persists you may want to try a
    Factory Reset

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Probleme beim bezahlen[Translation-Problems paying] - Similar Threads - Probleme beim bezahlen

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. Problem beim Spielen[Problem with playing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem beim Spielen[Problem with playing]: Hey ich habe ein Problem, ich habe sehr viele FPS Drops egal welches Spiel ich spiele. Ich bekomme sehr häufig 8 oder 11 oder bzw sehr oft unter 30 FPS auch wen ich z.b in der fortnite Lobby...