Problème affichage en résolution 1080p [Translation - Problem displaying in 1080p resolution]

Discus and support Problème affichage en résolution 1080p [Translation - Problem displaying in 1080p resolution] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je joue depuis environ 2 ans avec la même Xbox One S et la même TV en 1080p (option par défaut de base) sans avoir de problèmes. Mais... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ae Pumba, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Ae Pumba
    Ae Pumba Guest

Problème affichage en résolution 1080p [Translation - Problem displaying in 1080p resolution]

Bonjour,

Je joue depuis environ 2 ans avec la même Xbox One S et la même TV en 1080p (option par défaut de base) sans avoir de problèmes.

Mais lorsque j'ai allumé ma console hier soir pour jouer, j'ai rebranché le câble HDMi dans le port Out (pas le In), mon écran est devenu pixelisé, de couleur verte et qui saccade très vite (Je n'avais pas changé de réglages graphiques ni sur ma TV ni sur
    ma Xbox). J'ai essayé un autre câble HDMi, réinitialisé les réglages de ma TV mais le problème persiste.

Le seul moyen que j'ai trouvé afin de voir "correctement" mon écran a été de "reboot" ma console en la démarrant en restant appuyé sur le bouton Power et le bouton Ejecter pendant une quinzaine de secondes. Avec cette technique, la résolution de ma Xbox
    est passé en 640x440 au lieu de 1080p, et les pixels et les saccades vertes ont disparues. Je suis donc allé dans les réglages de ma Xbox pour repasser en 1080p, mais dès que j'essaye une résolution d'images plus haute que 640x440, les pixels verts reviennent.

Je cherche donc des solutions, si vous avez des questions supplémentaires n'hésitez pas !

Translation-

Hello,

I play for about 2 years with the same Xbox One S and the same TV in 1080p (basic default option) without problems.

But when I turned on my console last night to play, I reconnected the HDMi cable in the port Out (not the In), my screen became pixelated, green color and jerks very quickly (I did not changed graphics settings neither on my TV nor on my Xbox). I tried
    another cable HDMi, reset the settings of my TV but the problem persists.

The only way I found to "correctly" my screen was to "reboot" my console by starting it by pressing the Power button and Eject button for about 15 seconds. With this technique, the resolution of my Xbox has increased to 640x440 instead of 1080p, and the
    pixels and green saccades have disappeared. So I went to the settings of my Xbox to go back to 1080p, but as soon as I try an image resolution higher than 640x440, the green pixels come back.

I am looking for solutions, if you have additional questions do not hesitate!

:)

Ae Pumba, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Ae Pumba Win User

Are there any other solutions ? It’s been 3 days I’m desperate please :(
  3. Ae Pumba Win User

Hi CrystalP,

So I did a soft factory reset of my console (and kept my games), and the launch process started in 1080p but there still is green screen shadow with freezing so it didn't really worked out
  4. Ae Pumba Win User

As you suggest, while my console and television were turned off, I plugged the HDMi cable to another port on my tv.

But still the same problem, when I want to change the image quality other than 640x480, it start freezing whith a green halo
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

In this case you believed it might be some hardwere problem on your Xbox on the Video exit or it may be on your Television. If your Tv has other HDMI inputs I suggest you turn off your Console and your Television, and then you change the HDMI cable to
    another HDMI port on your tv
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Ae Pumba,

Thanks for the reply! I understand there is an issue with the Xbox one. I recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and stable internet connection.

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Problème affichage en résolution 1080p [Translation - Problem displaying in 1080p resolution] - Similar Threads - Problème affichage résolution

2. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  3. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  4. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...