Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]

Discus and support Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, le 7 juin 2019 j'ai pris un abonnement de 1 moi grâce un code numérique, car je partait en vacance début août, ma grand surprise, on me dit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FelixLepinoy, Aug 21, 2019.

1. FelixLepinoy
    FelixLepinoy Guest

Bonjour, le 7 juin 2019 j'ai pris un abonnement de 1 moi grâce un code numérique, car je partait en vacance début août, ma grand surprise, on me dit que j'ai un impayée de l'abonnement de juillet, or je n'est jamais rentrés de carte ni qoui qe ce soit,
    j'ai toujour foctioner avec des carte près payer j'aimerais que l'on m'explique d'où vient cette impayée qui m'enpeche aujourd'hui de reprendre el e live pour 3 mois

[Translation-Hello, June 7, 2019 I took a subscription of 1 me with a digital code, because I went on holiday in early August, to my surprise, I am told that I have an unpaid subscription of July,
    Now I have never returned from any map or whatever, I have always been working with cards to pay. I would like people to explain to me where this unpaid payment is coming from today.
    el e live for 3 months]

:)

FelixLepinoy, Aug 21, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Felix,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

When subscribing to Xbox Live Gold using either a credit/debit card or a pre-paid code, you are given a warning that the subscription will auto-renew and charge your payment method on the account after the 1 month period is over, unless you either turn off
    the auto-renew or cancel the subscription yourself from https://account.microsoft.com/services/ before the subscription auto renews and charges you. When subscribing, you
    can choose to turn off auto renew right away or leave auto renew on. As with any subscription service no matter the service, you would need to turn off any recurring billing yourself from your account in order to stop recurring charges. All of this is stated
    under the
    Payment Terms section of the Microsoft Services Agreement
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Ori and the blind forest live?

"Ori and the Blind Forest" does not have a multiplayer component, so an Xbox Live Gold subscription is not required.

Translating to German, using bing.com/translate:

"Ori und der Blinde Wald " hat keine Multiplayer-Komponente, so dass ein Xbox Live Gold-Abonnement nicht erforderlich ist.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Fortnite

All Xbox multiplayer content requires an Xbox Live Gold subscription. This is fair to all players because all players contribute to the upkeep of the network.

Translating to French using bing.com/translate:

Tout le contenu multijoueur Xbox nécessite un abonnement Xbox Live Gold. C'est juste pour tous les joueurs parce que tous les joueurs contribuent l'entretien du réseau.
  5. polo1301 Win User

Problèmes clubs [Translation-Problem with clubs]

Je redémarre régulièrement ma xbox mais le problême ne vient pas de ma xbox. C'est un problème connu qui vient du xbox live

------

[Mod Translation - I regularly restart my Xbox but the problem is not from my Xbox. This is a known problem that comes from Xbox Live]
  6. Arminator Win User

Xbox gamepass

Xbox Gamepass (genauso wie Xbox Live Gold und EA Access) sind Abonnements, die regelmäßig Geld abziehen.

Da in Deinem Microsoft Guthaben aber nur ein endlicher Betrag an Geld drin ist, könnte nicht dauerhaft von dem Abonnement das Geld daraus entnommen werden.

Daher kannst Du Abonnements wie Gamepass, Live Gold und EA Access NUR mit Kreditkarte, Bankkonto oder PayPal mit Bankkonto/Kreditkartenanbindung bezahlen. Hier wird angenommen, dass man ein regelmäßiges Einkommen hat, und somit das Geld für das Abonnement
    regelmäßig automatisch wieder aufgestockt wird.

Translation:

Xbox Gamepass (as well as Xbox Live Gold and EA Access) are subscriptions that continuously withdraw money.

Since your Microsoft Account money is a one time added fixed amount of money, these subscription services can't continuously withdraw money from that fixed amount.

Therefore you can pay for subscriptions like Gamepass, Live Gold or EA Access only via credit card, bank account or PayPal (connected to a credit card or bank account). It is assumed, that you will have a regular income on that bank account, and therefore
    the withdrawn money for the subscription is continuously "replenished".
Thema:

1. Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem] - Similar Threads - Problème abonnement live

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  8. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  9. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...