: problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware]

Discus and support : problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware] in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware] Hey Wesley Thank you for taking the time to post this on the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by WesleyRibeiro2, Sep 3, 2020.

1. : problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware]

: problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware]
    Hey Wesley

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use the wireless capabilities in your console.

If you are receiving a message that depicts hardware failure, then the only thing we can recommend is

getting your console serviced

However, it's possible that only the wireless capabilities of your consoles are not working and the network hardware is still operational. If this is the case, then I would have to recommend testing a wired connection to see if you are still able to connect
    to the Xbox online services.

I hope this helps.

:)

WesleyRibeiro2, Sep 3, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Wesley

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use the wireless capabilities in your console.

If you are receiving a message that depicts hardware failure, then the only thing we can recommend is

getting your console serviced

However, it's possible that only the wireless capabilities of your consoles are not working and the network hardware is still operational. If this is the case, then I would have to recommend testing a wired connection to see if you are still able to connect
    to the Xbox online services.

I hope this helps.
  3. wi7bit Win User

xbox one hardware problem

Welcome ReemSk!

Whenever I have seen this happen, it usually indicates that the Wi-Fi router is failing. If it's not yours, then there isn't much you can do about it.

Like what the other ambassador said... time to get your own.
  4. ReemSk Win User

it says on the xbox hardware problem and i'm not even sure that router setting will work , cause the wireless used to show up when I restart the router but not anymore
  5. xXDarkJuanCa8Xx Win User

: xbox one hardware problem

most likely the problem is your internet network as it shows without any difficulty the networks of others so it is not about console hardware problem
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello,

This is not «Hardware» problem.

You can't know credentials (login/password) from another person's router =)

I't better to get your own wireless device, and use it.
Thema:

1. : problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware] - Similar Threads - problema hardware Mod

2. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  3. Xbox game pass (for console) problema

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass (for console) problema: Olá, gostaria de saber oque se passa com minha inscrição no game pass(for console) com o custo de 10,99€/mês. Eu tinha os 3 meses de oferta na compra do console e agora renovei para o game pass...
  4. Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s: Bom dia Insiders , sou Clay Calixto e gostaria de pedir ajuda de vocês para um problema que estou enfrentando esses dias , o HD do meu xbox one s queimou e tive que troca-lo , porém eu sou insider...
  5. Problema com RT do controle no xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Problema com RT do controle no xcloud: Recentemente tendo um problema com o gatilho RT, onde eu aperto e não funciona (atirar, acelerar e etc) eu jogo xcloud na TV e pensei que o problema podesse ser nela mas, eu quando eu troquei de...
  6. Problema Streming SU TWITCH e WEBCAM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema Streming SU TWITCH e WEBCAM: Buongiorno, ho acquistato una webcam e volevo utilizzarla su Xbox Series S per andare in streaming. La webcam funziona, ho provato appunto un APP su Xbox chiamata WebCam Pip proprio per essere...
  7. Problema ao logar conta no modo desenvolvedor

in XboX Insiders
    Problema ao logar conta no modo desenvolvedor: Estou tentando entrar com a conta no modo desenvolvedor e não consigo. Apesar de ser a mesma conta que comprei a licença, recebo a mensagem de que eu preciso entrar com uma conta que tenha acesso...
  8. Problema con la actualización del home dashboard/problem with the home dashboard update

in XboX Insiders
    Problema con la actualización del home dashboard/problem with the home dashboard update: Español: Hola,soy ElTajarinas estoy teniendo un problema con la actualización del home Dashboard,esta no aparece, soy del círculo beta y todavia mi xbox series s no se actualiza, mientras que mi...
  9. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO: Hi, my gamertag is Rudson BE7 and I'm looking for help because I've already finished the requirements for an achievement called “You're the Second Foe to Push Me This Far!”. I did all 100 side...
  10. Problema con volante Logitech g920 (calibración) Logitech g920 steering wheel problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con volante Logitech g920 (calibración) Logitech g920 steering wheel problem...: Hola buena ayer me dejó de calibrar mi volante Logitech g920 se queda la luz parpadeando ahí alguna solución gracias. - - - - Hello good, yesterday my Logitech g920 steering wheel stopped...