Problema en el idioma de logros en xbox 360 (Problem in the language of achievements on...

Discus and support Problema en el idioma de logros en xbox 360 (Problem in the language of achievements on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Al descargar de nuevo un perfil en una xbox 360 en la región de Colombia, idioma Español, los logros aparecen en ingles, todos sin excepción, y a pesar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JAVRGamer, Apr 12, 2019.

1. JAVRGamer
    JAVRGamer Guest

Problema en el idioma de logros en xbox 360 (Problem in the language of achievements on...

Al descargar de nuevo un perfil en una xbox 360 en la región de Colombia, idioma Español, los logros aparecen en ingles, todos sin excepción, y a pesar de que la consola esta en español sale en ingles, pero aun así los logros desbloqueados posteriormente
    a la descarga si que aparecen en español; si se borra el perfil y se vuelve a descargar, todo queda en inglés de nuevo. La única forma de verlos en español, es en la pagina de https://account.xbox.com/es-es/ osea
    en región de España. Lo curioso es que con los nuevos logros si se muestran en español estando con la consola configurada en Colombia, mezclándose con los logros en ingles, incluso hablando de un mismo juego, o sea, ambos idiomas en el mismo listado de logros.
    ¿Hay algo al respecto para arreglar ese molesto problema?

[Translation]

Once you download a profile on an Xbox 360 in the region of Colombia, Spanish language, the achievements appear in English, all without exception, and even though the console is in Spanish comes out in English, but still the achievements unlocked later the
    download if that paragraph Ecen in Spanish; If the profile is deleted and redownloaded, everything is in English again. The only way to see them in Spanish, is on the page of
    https://account.xbox.com/es-es/Osean region of Spain. The funny Thing is that with the new achievements if they are shown in Spanish with the console configured in Colombia,
    mixing with the achievements in English, even talking about the same game, that is, both languages in the same list of achievements. Is There anything about it to fix That annoying problem?

:)

JAVRGamer, Apr 12, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Problema en el idioma de logros en xbox 360 (Problem in the language of achievements on Xbox 360)

Hey there JAVR thanks for keeping in touch.

We're glad to hear that everything was clarified. We will be locking this post as resolved but pleasedon't
    hesitate to Start
    a New Thread
    if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for being a valued Xbox Member!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Problema en el idioma de logros en xbox 360 (Problem in the language of achievements on Xbox 360)

Hi JAVRGamer,

Thank you for staying updated. The best course of action since this is region specific is to report this achievement issue with Xbox customer support in your region. I know the text not being displayed in the correct language can be rather annoying but at
    least the achievements themselves are still unlocked and the points are still going towards your Gamerscore.

Here are the steps to contact customer support:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

I hope this helps!
  4. JAVRGamer Win User

Hello JAVR,

We would like to clarify that you're mentioning achievements appearing in Spanish and match your region on the Xbox website, but have now mixed and matched with some English achievements on the console.

We would like to recommend solution 7 on the troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console support article:

Solution 7: Reinstall the latest Xbox 360 system update

To reinstall the latest Xbox 360 update, follow these steps:

1. Clear the system cache. To do this, see the "Clear the system cache" section above.
    2. Roll back and then reinstall system updates. To do this:
      1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
      2. Go to settings and select System.
      3. Select Storage.
      4. Enter the following button sequence: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.
      5. Select the option to roll back all system updates that are installed. The console will restart automatically and then download the updates again.
    3. Reset your network hardware. Here's how:
      1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
      2. Turn off your Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of the console.
      3. Wait 5 minutes.
      4. If you're using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
      5. Plug in the rest of your hardware and try to connect to Xbox Live.

Try this for us and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
    Primero disculpe que me anticipe antes de remover actualizaciones en consola, pero primero busco aclarar una cosa, el problema no es solo en consola, sino en la misma web (https), y esta información se refleja en la consola, al igual como se refleja un juego,
    imágenes y la información de este, adjunto captura con el problema:

Para Colombia, interfaces en español, logros en inglés:

[Translation-

First excuse me to anticipate before removing console updates, but first I want to clarify one thing, the problem is not only in the console, but in the same website (https), and this information is reflected in the console, as reflected
    A game, images and information of this, attached captures with the problem:

For Colombia, interfaces in Spanish, achievements in English:]

[​IMG]

Para España, interfaces en español, logros en español:

[Translation-

For Spain, interfaces in Spanish, achievements in Spanish:]

[​IMG]

Sin necesidad de una Xbox 360 el problema existe, pregunté en soporte de Xbox 360 y me recomendaron que lo pregunte aquí. En mi opinión se muestra como un problema de región, que predomina mas que un problema de idioma. Si la web no responde con el idioma
    correcto, como es posible que la consola pueda descargar esos datos en el idioma correcto, dependiendo esta de peticiones al servidor de Microsoft, usando los mismos parámetros.

[Translation-

Without the need of an Xbox 360 the problem exists, I asked in support of Xbox 360 and they recommended me to ask it here.
    In my opinion it is shown as a regional problem, which predominates more than a language problem.
    If the web does not respond with the correct language, how is it possible that the console can download this data in the correct language, depending on requests to the Microsoft server, using the same parameters.]
  5. JAVRGamer Win User

Hi ,

Thank you for staying updated. The best course of action since this is region specific is to report this achievement issue with Xbox customer support in your region. I know the text not being displayed in the correct language can be rather annoying but at
    least the achievements themselves are still unlocked and the points are still going towards your Gamerscore.

Here are the steps to contact customer support:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

I hope this helps!
    Hola, acabe de hacer la llamada y me comentaron, que no es la primera vez que se reporta el problema, que evidentemente es algo de regiones, y no de un perfil. Ahora, que Microsoft resuelva el problema, ni idea si lo van a resolver, a la gente del chat y/o
    llamada no le proporcionan tanto detalle al respecto, por ahora toca lidiar con el problema, hasta que lo arreglen. Para todo aquel usuario afectado con el mismo problema, que también contacte por chat o llamada a soporte, para que resuene el problema y halla
    mas oportunidad de que lo arreglen de verdad, ya que lo conocen, pero hay que insistir para que le presten atención y halla alguna oportunidad para que lo arreglen.

Translate-Hi, I finished making the call and commented, that is not the first time that the problem is reported, which is obviously something of regions, not a profile. Now, that Microsoft solve the problem, no idea if they are going to solve, people
    chat and/Ollamada not provide so much detail about it, for now it is to deal with the problem, until they fix it. For all those users affected with the same problem, who also contact by chat or call to support, to resonate the problem and Hallam opportunity
    to fix it really, because they know, but you have to insist to pay attention and find some Opportunity for you to fix it.
  6. JAVRGamer Win User

Hey there JAVR!

Sorry to hear you are running into this problems with the Language on your achievements, Let's go ahead and troubleshoot this issue.

I would attempt to
    Clear the System Cache
    and then Restart your console and then give it another try. If the issue persists you can always attempt to

Reinstall the latest Xbox 360 system update

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
    Hola, borre el cache, pero el resultado es el mismo, ya sea antes o después de descargar el perfil en Xbox 360. Por lo que he visto, es posible que el problema sea de los servidores de Microsoft al enviar los textos de los logros en ingles a quien solicite
    la lista desde la región en Colombia, como le comente antes, si entro a la pagina web https://account.xbox.com/es-co/GameInfoHub y
    busco cualquier listado de logros de un juego en específico, todos salen en ingles, este comportamiento es similar que en la consola, incluso veo regiones como México (es-mx) con el mismo problema en la web, para lograr un español en interfaces y logros a
    la vez, se necesita localizar la url en España (es-es). El problema es que esto es lo único que sale en inglés, porque juegos, interfaces y los nuevos logros desbloqueados (en consola) si sale en español, pero desde la propia web se ve que sale en ingles al
    solicitar un listado de juego en específico en una región latina, donde claramente se usa el español.

Translation:

Hello, delete the cache, but the result is the same, either before or after downloading the profile on Xbox 360. From what I have seen, it is possible that the problem is from the Microsoft servers when sending the texts of the achievements in English
    to whom you request the list from the region in Colombia, as I said before, if I go to the website https://account.xbox.com/es-co/GameInfoHub and find any list of achievements of a specific game, all come out in English, this behavior is similar to that in
    the console, I even see regions like Mexico (es-mx) with the same problem on the web, to achieve a Spanish interface and achievements at the same time, you need to locate the url in Spain ( is-is) The problem is that this is the only thing that comes out in
    English, because games, interfaces and new achievements unlocked (in console) if it comes out in Spanish, but from the website itself it is seen in English when requesting a specific game list in a Latin region, where Spanish is clearly used.
Thema:

1. Problema en el idioma de logros en xbox 360 (Problem in the language of achievements on... - Similar Threads - Problema idioma logros

2. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  3. Xbox game pass (for console) problema

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass (for console) problema: Olá, gostaria de saber oque se passa com minha inscrição no game pass(for console) com o custo de 10,99€/mês. Eu tinha os 3 meses de oferta na compra do console e agora renovei para o game pass...
  4. Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s: Bom dia Insiders , sou Clay Calixto e gostaria de pedir ajuda de vocês para um problema que estou enfrentando esses dias , o HD do meu xbox one s queimou e tive que troca-lo , porém eu sou insider...
  5. Problema com RT do controle no xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Problema com RT do controle no xcloud: Recentemente tendo um problema com o gatilho RT, onde eu aperto e não funciona (atirar, acelerar e etc) eu jogo xcloud na TV e pensei que o problema podesse ser nela mas, eu quando eu troquei de...
  6. Problema Streming SU TWITCH e WEBCAM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema Streming SU TWITCH e WEBCAM: Buongiorno, ho acquistato una webcam e volevo utilizzarla su Xbox Series S per andare in streaming. La webcam funziona, ho provato appunto un APP su Xbox chiamata WebCam Pip proprio per essere...
  7. Problema ao logar conta no modo desenvolvedor

in XboX Insiders
    Problema ao logar conta no modo desenvolvedor: Estou tentando entrar com a conta no modo desenvolvedor e não consigo. Apesar de ser a mesma conta que comprei a licença, recebo a mensagem de que eu preciso entrar com uma conta que tenha acesso...
  8. Problema con la actualización del home dashboard/problem with the home dashboard update

in XboX Insiders
    Problema con la actualización del home dashboard/problem with the home dashboard update: Español: Hola,soy ElTajarinas estoy teniendo un problema con la actualización del home Dashboard,esta no aparece, soy del círculo beta y todavia mi xbox series s no se actualiza, mientras que mi...
  9. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO: Hi, my gamertag is Rudson BE7 and I'm looking for help because I've already finished the requirements for an achievement called “You're the Second Foe to Push Me This Far!”. I did all 100 side...
  10. El problema del Idioma [Translate] The Language Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    El problema del Idioma [Translate] The Language Problem: Hola, presento unas quejas, no se trata de que la consola no tenga el idioma, si no de los logros y los juegos. Logros: La última actualización del X360, los logros se pusieron el idioma ingles y...