Problem z subskrybcją

Discus and support Problem z subskrybcją in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Witam mam problem z subskrybcją "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" ponieważ mam na koncie Microsoft że zaległe oraz środki na moim koncie bankowym zostały... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maciek Bańka, May 10, 2020.

  1. Problem z subskrybcją


    Witam mam problem z subskrybcją "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" ponieważ mam na koncie Microsoft że zaległe oraz środki na moim koncie bankowym zostały zamroźone nie wiem co zrobić. Postępowałem z instrukcjami ze strony
    Microsoft lecz to nie pomogło. Bardzo chciał bym odzyskać pieniądze. "zakup"został zrobiony 01.05.20. Z góry Dziękuje.

    :)
     
    Maciek Bańka, May 10, 2020
    #1
  2. Maciek Bańka Win User

    Problem z subskrybcją[Problem with subscription]

    i don't want to buy game pass i want my money back
  3. SuBm1551N Win User

    Problem z subskrybcją[Problem with subscription]

  4. IIFARIII Win User

    problem z logowaniem

    Hey gabsonhaa,

    Can you tell me more about this issue?

    Kind Regards

    Xbox Ambassador
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Problem z synchronizacją

    "This support request can only be handled in English"

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

    Hello Cypakaka, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

    Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates are often seen as optional.

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

    Download Windows 10

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Download Windows 11

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

    After this, try this procedures below

    Using System File Checker in Windows

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

    chkdsk

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

    1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

    2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

    The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press S on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Problem Z Minecraft

Thema:

Problem z subskrybcją

Loading...
  1. Problem z subskrybcją - Similar Threads - Problem subskrybcją

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. Problem z subskrybcją[Problem with subscription]

    in XBoX on Windows
    Problem z subskrybcją[Problem with subscription]: Witam mam problem z subskrybcją "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" ponieważ mam na koncie Microsoft że zaległe oraz środki na moim koncie bankowym zostały zamroźone nie wiem co zrobić. Postępowałem z...