Problem z niewykorzystanym kodem do mc win 10

Discus and support Problem z niewykorzystanym kodem do mc win 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; J have a problem. Namely the code from my minecraft premium for minecraft to the version of win 10 edition, it has been kind of used. thank you for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kinowskyy, Dec 31, 2017.

  1. Kinowskyy
    Kinowskyy Guest

    Problem z niewykorzystanym kodem do mc win 10


    J have a problem. Namely the code from my minecraft premium for minecraft to the version of win 10 edition, it has been kind of used. thank you for every help Problem z niewykorzystanym kodem do mc win 10 :)

    :)
     
    Kinowskyy, Dec 31, 2017
    #1
  2. Kinowskyy
    Kinowskyy Guest
    co zrobic gdy kod do windows 10 edition beta zostal zrealizowany

    chciałem zrealizować kod do windows 10 edition beta z mojej wcześniej zakupionego minecraft java. ale okazało się że kod został zrealizowany a chciałbym skorzystać z tej gry :/
     
    Kinowskyy, Dec 31, 2017
    #2
  3. Can'T buy mc for win 10

    Hello,

    i ot my MC Code for win 10. I've reedemed it.

    But i did not have it, i couldn't find it.

    I searched "minecraft" but no results, only the Java Version of mc.

    What Did i do wrong?

    I have the german Version of win 10
     
    SkythekidRS9809, Dec 31, 2017
    #3
  4. User 9242019 Win User

    Merge account

    No it isn't. Though Minecraft PE and the Win 10 release are the same version of the game you would need to purchase the Win 10 version by itself. Cross play IS possible between Win 10 and MC PE.

    The older PC version was based on Java and isn't compatible with either the Win 10 or MC PE version as they use a different programming language.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

    xbox game pass [ Not able to redeem Xbox Game Pass code due to "Try again later" error message]

    [Associate używa aplikacji tłumacza. Należy pamiętać, że może wystąpić słaba gramatyka i nieprawidłowa składnia]

    Cześć X3rti,

    Dziękujemy za kontakt z forami Xbox! Przykro mi słyszeć, że masz problemy z realizacją kodu dostępu do gier Xbox. Jestem bardziej niż szczęśliwy, że mogę Ci pomóc i znaleźć najlepsze rozwiązanie Twojego problemu. Jak długo występuje ten problem i gdzie została zakupiona subskrypcja Game Pass? Czy mógłbyś wypróbować następujące sugestie?

    Mam nadzieję, że te sugestie pomogą! Jeśli to odpowie na Twoje pytanie, oznacz wątek jako "Odpowiedziano".
  6. Maul Mini Maul Win User

    quantum break preorder code not recieved

    they are not bous are they, they werer part of the agreed deal to preorder the game, been waiting for almost 2 weeks now. unacceptible. mc said within 10 days. false advertising is my grounds for legal action. as mc are aware that is what will win me as
    you said the moonwalk.
  7. LuckyAssassin21 Win User

    Help PLS Mc Win 10 Edition

    Hi, I'll try to help you with your issue today. It may just be an internet connection issue if not I recommed requesting support from Mohjang

    -
  8. Vixly Win User

    CastleMinerZ any good?

    I love Castleminers z. I actually prefer it offer MC and is my favorite indie game
Thema:

Problem z niewykorzystanym kodem do mc win 10

Loading...
  1. Problem z niewykorzystanym kodem do mc win 10 - Similar Threads - Problem niewykorzystanym kodem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...