Problem Xbox and Splitter HDMI

Discus and support Problem Xbox and Splitter HDMI in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have this configuration: Xbox one X Monitor 4K with HDR 10 Splitter HDMI that support 4K and HDR10 HDMI Capture Card (connected with Usb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AntoRaptor85, Oct 11, 2020.

1. AntoRaptor85
    AntoRaptor85 Guest

Hi,

I have this configuration:

Xbox one X

Monitor 4K with HDR 10

Splitter HDMI that support 4K and HDR10

HDMI Capture Card (connected with Usb at my Pc)

The problem is if i want to use maximum configuration (4K HDR 10) i'm not see anything on my PC..

Maybe the problem is Usb cable?

:)

AntoRaptor85, Oct 11, 2020
  2. WonDown Win User

Question about hdmi splitter and connecting through the cable box

You are actually using a HDMI switch, which is different from a splitter. You need a 1 in 2 out HDMI splitter. You will connect the HDMI from you cable/sat box to the splitter, then 1 HDMI from the splitter directly to your TV to watch like normal. Then
    the other HDMI from the splitter to your Xbox one HDMI input, and another HDMI from Xbox one output to the TV. Check out the video like I posted for more info.

Watch "Xbox One Cable Box HDMI Splitter" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH1G3-yw-g&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  3. ngocphi Win User

Typically you dont want to use a spliter

It degrades the signal and thats when you get constant flashing

Are you sure you are using usb 3 ports cause 2s wont cut it

And yes you can get a usb 3 ones

However spliting a 4k single does cause problems

Since you are doing it twice

One to your monitor and one to your usb capture card

Its probably better to use hdmi directly to the capture card

Then pc to monitor
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

HD Connection

Your old component cable should work just fine, as for the HDMI problem you can get HDMI splitter boxes but they can cause more problems than they solve, you can also get HDMI splitter cables, only problem there is you can't have both devices turned on at
    the same time but it saves wear on the HDMI slot on your TV.
  5. Warlok9 Win User

Question about hdmi splitter and connecting through the cable box

[quote user="WonDown"]
    You are actually using a HDMI switch, which is different from a splitter. You need a 1 in 2 out HDMI splitter. You will connect the HDMI from you cable/sat box to the splitter, then 1 HDMI from the splitter directly to your TV to watch like normal. Then
    the other HDMI from the splitter to your Xbox one HDMI input, and another HDMI from Xbox one output to the TV. Check out the video like I posted for more info.

Watch "Xbox One Cable Box HDMI Splitter" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH1G3-yw-g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[/quote] Thanks for that video. J was going to do this, but was reading that Xfinity/Comcast boxes detect splitters as copying devices and the box locks out. Can you confirm your cable provider and cable box model? Also, how was your xb1 shutting off when you
    switched inputs?
  6. badd3viL Win User

Universal Remote for Xbox One

yes you can get an hdmi splitter that does exactly that... look for a 1x2 hdmi splitter
Thema:

1. Problem Xbox and Splitter HDMI - Similar Threads - Problem Splitter HDMI

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...