Problem withy download my account

Discus and support Problem withy download my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have problem with download my Account to my Xbox One.I Cant download that account to my xbox One.I choose Add account and nothing.Xbox return me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RadoslavLezo, Oct 21, 2017.

1. RadoslavLezo
    RadoslavLezo Guest

I have problem with download my Account to my Xbox One.I Cant download that account to my xbox One.I choose Add account and nothing.Xbox return me to my menu.Please help

:)

RadoslavLezo, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Question about sharing Destiny on two different 360s

I plan on buying Destiny and my friend is gonna download it from me. Apparently, if you wanna play Destiny on another console on your account, you have to be signed on at all times on the account that purchased it, where as if you wanna play it on the console that you purchased Destiny on, you can sign on any accounts no problem to play it.

Now this is just what I heard, but I'm confused because my friend managed to download other games from me that I had purchased and play it without any problems. She had to sign onto my account to download it, but once she was finished, she could hop back onto her account and play it with no problems.

Penisochio, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Riddle me this one Batman

Your 360 should not inerfere withy our XB1.

Galactic Geek, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Riddle me this one Batman

Your 360 should not inerfere withy our XB1.
  5. DragonSpirit901 Win User

Minecraft players wanted!!!!

I want some friend to play withi will help with anything
  6. PREDATORDAP Win User

High packet loss

Today my upload speed is unavailable, packet loss 90%.

Have tried everything withy router - it seems that non of that affect my X1.
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Console won't connect on first attempt

Glad to hear you were able to get this resolved withy Shad0wman's help, Chazzozz. Happy gaming to you! :)
  8. Ronnieee Win User

Purchased Game (non subscription) no longer shows as owned?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help withy our game problem.

Have you checked the order history on your account if the game is showing on there as owned?

You can view that here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If for some reason it is not showing on there, it could mean that this game was possibly bought on a different account. Try checking other accounts that you own.
Thema:

1. Problem withy download my account - Similar Threads - Problem withy download

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...