Problem with zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection

Discus and support Problem with zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am Italian, I just purchased the new xbox zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection, when I complete a scene I press the A button to move next... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alexteddydj, Nov 5, 2017.

  1. alexteddydj
    alexteddydj Guest

    Problem with zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection


    Hello

    I am Italian, I just purchased the new xbox zoo tycoon ultimate animal

    collection, when I complete a scene I press the A button to move next

    step, at that moment the screen turns black and makes me go back to the

    home screen of my xbox. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but the problem remains.

    :)
     
    alexteddydj, Nov 5, 2017
    #1
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    brandiesel1, Nov 5, 2017
    #2
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh, Nov 5, 2017
    #3
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    Do you consider the X a new generation?

  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Do I NEED to have an xbox?

  6. onyxishere Win User

    Zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection

  7. Smwutches Win User

    Do I NEED to have an xbox?

    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Edition is available for PC. You wouldn't need a console.
  8. BMorBMor Win User

    Zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection

    Is this going to be an add-on/dlc or a whole new game?
Thema:

Problem with zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection

Loading...
  1. Problem with zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection - Similar Threads - Problem zoo tycoon

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem

    in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem: Hi. Every time I try to install the game it brings up an error: "Error 1305. Error reading from file D:\Files\x301_000.z2f. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." I tried...
  9. Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...: Buenas tardes. Les quisiera comentar el siguiente problema que tengo Ya que adquiri Xbox Game Pass por 3 meses para utilizarlo en mi pc (tengo instalado windows 10, e instale el Zoo Tycoon...
  10. Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem: I'm having an annoying problem with Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One. The last couple days that I've played, upon loading my game save it never shows any progress since several days ago. The game was...