Problem with xcloud and local play.

Discus and support Problem with xcloud and local play. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi xbox team, I was trying to play a game on the Xcloud using my phone but wasn't working because my girlfriend was playing a different game on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilliamDantas1, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Problem with xcloud and local play.

Hi xbox team, I was trying to play a game on the Xcloud using my phone but wasn't working because my girlfriend was playing a different game on my xbox with a game that was install on xbox.

We have other work around?

Thanks,

:)

WilliamDantas1, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, WilliamDantas1. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, you cannot play games with the same account on two devices at the same time. Your girlfriend will need to use her account to play. If she doesn't have an account, she will need to create one.

I'm sorry about this, there is no workaround. Feel free to ask back any question.
  3. ngocphi Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

It is it depends on the game and it has to be the same device

Unless you are playing via console then it has to be home console or locally installed

Not xcloud

Accounts can only be signed into one place ag a time and xcloud is a subscriber only feature as home console is only a console feature
  4. Kuba231321 Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

Any Idea if local coop (2nd controller) will be available on xcloud and when ?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

No as it's a cloud only feature xcloud runs off the cloud servers

Remote play requires a compatible controller

Which runs off your local installed games not ckoud
  6. XBF - Staniel Win User

Multiplayer Local Xcloud

[Associate uses a translator application, please note that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Greetings,

That is such a great idea, and we love the feedback. The current structure of Xcloud doesn’t allow for local multiplayer but we are always looking for way to improve the system.

I will take your idea and submit it to our feedback area for review. It does look like it has been recommended in the past, so this should help it get some additional traction.

The feedback hub, now known as the Idea Hub, can be located at the following link in reddit.

ideas - xboxinsiders (reddit.com)

Thanks for the suggestion and happy gaming

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
Thema:

1. Problem with xcloud and local play. - Similar Threads - Problem xcloud local

2. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  3. Problem with the Xcloud survey...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the Xcloud survey...: For several days I have been playing, I have seen a screen that asks me if my experience has been good or bad, regardless of whether I answered the entire survey or pressed "X" when finished, it...
  4. Problem: crashing with XCloud on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Problem: crashing with XCloud on Windows: Hello, everyone! I was playing on XCloud with no problem, yesterday a prompt to install something came in the Xbox app and I let autorized it to do it. Today I'm trying to play and I'm managing...
  5. Xcloud gaming problem after sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud gaming problem after sign in: xcloud gaming always continuously connecting after I sign in without stop and I can’t even play any games d3838b40-7210-4c4d-8ea9-224e5c1c32e2
  6. I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud: every time it just automatically logs me out, it's in an infinite loop, I've already restarted the cell phone, the internet router and the problem persists, any solution?...
  7. Xcloud save syncing problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xcloud save syncing problem: I have been using xcloud with my iPhone and it’s been working great till today. I played about 5 hours of pillars of eternity on xcloud on my mobile device and saved and quit the game. When I went...
  8. Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP: Hello guys, I bought this tv yesterday and everything went smooth, but when i try to launch XBOX app for XCLOUD streaming the games will start properly, but screen goes black after the "XBOX"...
  9. Dualshock 4 and xcloud problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dualshock 4 and xcloud problem: Hello, My dualshock 4 controller is not detected by xbox applications, so I can't play through the cloud. Could someone please tell me how to connect it? 3d4fad06-3eda-44d4-9b50-c9873162eb3b
  10. Xcloud quality problem since last week

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud quality problem since last week: I'm using xbox app for cloud gaming since the beginning and since last week this is how works, anyone has similar problems, or is it just me? https://youtu.be/9FX3TRdh4iA submitted by...