Problem with xbox subscription

Discus and support Problem with xbox subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Today i bought a 10$ xbox gift card and was about to buy game pass ultimate which currently costs 1$. When i get to the cart it lets me pick... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by zzGatez, Jan 19, 2021.

1. zzGatez
    zzGatez Guest

Hello,

Today i bought a 10$ xbox gift card and was about to buy game pass ultimate which currently costs 1$. When i get to the cart it lets me pick tge 10$ i have on my Microsoft account but also asks me what i want to pay the rest with. So basically im a bit confused
    in what im supposed to do here, i have enough to pay this months subscription, why does it ask that?

:)

zzGatez, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Zen Like Calm Win User

Problem of subscription Xbox

If your friend bought the subscription then your Xbox One would need to be his Home console. That way you would get access to online multiplayer.

Hopefully that is clear because I don't speak French.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Since it starts a recurring subscription, you have to be able to show you can make the next payment (even if you plan on turning off auto-renewal). So you either need a credit card/Paypal on file as well or enough funds in your account for the next payment.
  4. Geth Win User

Problem with subscription

What is it saying when you try to enter it?
  5. XBoxpsycho8192 Win User

problem at subscription

This same issue happened to me. What you need to fo is allow the ultimate subscription to fully end. Wait until the day after the noted expiration date on your ultimate subscription. Once you can no longer access parties or online games because you don’t
    have xbox love gold. Try again to buy a subscription. You can also try buying a prepaid card.
  6. S2k.QuAnZ Win User

problem at subscription

Hi M, As you have not yet payed for the Second Subscription, From that I take you only payed the first. Our Services cost money in order to keep the company going However, If you have paid the second you can simply just reply and i will give you further
    assistance. What you should take from this is pay the bill if it requires you to in order to use the Services. Hope I helped.
Thema:

1. Problem with xbox subscription - Similar Threads - Problem subscription

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  5. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  6. Xbox gamepass subscription problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass subscription problem: Hi, I'm Indra and I live in Japan, I want to subscribe Xbox game pass but its shows US currency, my Microsoft account is already set to Japan location. c9b83eba-70af-4b27-92f5-93538bb11a4e
  7. Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]: I have bought your subscription for ease yet it is not working properly. Whenever I download any game, such as Forza Horizon 4 or 5, I get notified to update it but then it starts to install the...
  8. Minecraft Realm subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm subscription problem: I've wanted to continue the previous Realm server that I was using, but I made a mistake and bought a new Realm. Can you please move the new one to the old one? Or at least refund the new...
  9. How do I fix subscription problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix subscription problem?: Today I switched from Xbox one s to Xbox series x. This morning I was playing Diablo 2 on the Xbox one. When I switched Xboxes it told me I couldn't play it and that I needed a subscription. I...
  10. Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...: And I don't have a credit card. 8972610b-8aac-4931-aab8-f5979da8cc9f