Problem with xbox series x noise, crackling

Discus and support Problem with xbox series x noise, crackling in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! While playing some games on the xbxo series x, sometimes the xbox starts to work loudly and when I play different games, clicks, cods are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EdvinJursen, Oct 31, 2022.

1. EdvinJursen
    EdvinJursen Guest

Hello!

While playing some games on the xbxo series x, sometimes the xbox starts to work loudly and when I play different games, clicks, cods are heard. Tell me what should I do, take it under warranty? If I return it under warranty, how will I know later that they sent me a brand new xbox series x? I have attached a video about my problem, link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kk6DKHS0F3kdJCRR_rFHmDdr1jIRCQEy?usp=share_link

:)

EdvinJursen, Oct 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EdvinJursen

If you think that something's wrong with your console the best option is start a repair / replacement order.

Depending on the damage your console can be replaced. If that's the case you can verify that checking the serial number at the back of the console

In any case the Warranty center is going to let you know if the console was replaced or repaired
  3. Comrade Lyman Win User

Turtle Beach XP500 Headset. Interference from WIFI. Ideas?

I'm also having the same problem with noise crackle and pop. Only when I run the optical from the TV and not the Xbox. Does this make sense to you?
  4. BIG BLACK MEN Win User

Audio crackles when watching Crunchyroll

I also have the same problem but its starts after like 10 to 15 sec of watching, If i open the Xbox menu or pause and unpause the video it resets the 10 to 15 sec mark. I've also found that the noise crackling isn't always the same with different anime sometimes its more aggressive, softer and even just little to no noise crackling. (Edit: don't question my name ;).)
  5. IronBabar Win User

Summer Update Headset Audio Crackling

Yep I have the same problem. Crackling noise when going through the dashboard. Have you heard anything new about this ?
  6. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Xbox App (windows 10) loud crackling noise in parties.

Do you have the crackling noise on discord?
Thema:

1. Problem with xbox series x noise, crackling - Similar Threads - Problem series noise

2. Xbox Series S game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S game problem: Hi Guys, I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been trying with other games and it works just...
  3. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  4. Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??: My Xbox willl cycle the tv off when I turn console off but will not turn it on! Before anyone suggests it yes I have checked my tv settings and yes cec is turned on for my tv in settings, it’s...
  5. Problems with FW rollback on Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with FW rollback on Elite Series 2: My Elite Series 2 Firmware is currently 5.17.3202.0. I want to connect the controller to my Nintendo Switch using Mission Control. Since FW 5.xx and up use Bluetooth LE i need to revert to an...
  6. First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country

in XBoX on Consoles
    First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country: Hello, I purchased an XBOX Series S with a free three-month Game Pass Ultimate subscription from a retailer in Italy and had it shipped here to Poland. I tried to carry out the first...
  7. Series X game installation problem ?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X game installation problem ?: Hello dear Xbox users, does anyone had or has the problem where you can’t install games from games pass or bought games? Like I press install and it doesn’t do anything neither puts it in queue or...
  8. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  9. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2...
  10. How to fix texture loss problem Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix texture loss problem Xbox series s: I have been experiencing really bad texture loss on my Xbox series s recently and it gets very annoying especially in cutscenes when textures go really blurry until a few seconds later they go...