Problem with Xbox request call.

Discus and support Problem with Xbox request call. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently sent away my elite controller 2 and it came back with a broken bumper and a missing d-pad, and when I try to request a call from Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Owen Clancy, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Owen Clancy
    Owen Clancy Guest

I recently sent away my elite controller 2 and it came back with a broken bumper and a missing d-pad, and when I try to request a call from Xbox support it consistently says there has been a problem and I've tried this multiple times on different devices. I don't know if its is because I live in UK but this customer service is very poor. If any one could help it would be much appreciated. P.S The reason I don't want to send my controller to get fix is that it will cost £60.

:)

Owen Clancy, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Owen, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Owen Clancy (B-LSH Y Win User

But I sent it away with warranty it ended while it was away but came back broken so shouldn’t have to pay when it wasn’t my fault its broken.
  4. Owen Clancy Win User

I don't know if I'm contacting at the correct contact time as I'm on GB Xbox support and it says pacific time 6 am to

5 pm but pacific time is 12:08, whereas for me it 19:30. I will try what you have said but i doubt it will work because I have been trying to sort this out since 4 pm.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, If the device is already out of warranty, it will not be possible to open the warranty without paying it.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Sometimes the call back may not be operational, so I recommended contacting via chat.
Thema:

1. Problem with Xbox request call. - Similar Threads - Problem request call

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  4. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  5. Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group"...: Hey guys, I've been getting an "Unable to send request" when I select the I'm interested option within Looking For Group as well as "There was a problem posting your looking for group" error...
  6. is there an error? my refund request seemed to be having a problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there an error? my refund request seemed to be having a problem...: i bought a game by mistake on May 11th 2020 and i requested a refund less than 4 hours later, two days later it got accepted, today(May 13th 2020) at 8:54 pm i received a notification from my bank...
  7. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  8. Request early deposit problem.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Request early deposit problem.: I just want to put in a request for early deposit of my rewards points but when I try it says there is a button to click on the site but there is not. Is there a way a actual person can move this...
  9. the xbox one previe is saying that there is a problem saying theres a bad request

in XBoX on Consoles
    the xbox one previe is saying that there is a problem saying theres a bad request: I cant jion the xbox one preview update because it says bad request please help 563608f1-a805-478c-ba6b-bf546a280e16
  10. Enforcement - Problem to create a Case Review Status / Request to revaluation sentence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement - Problem to create a Case Review Status / Request to revaluation sentence: Hi, I am a french gamer and sorry for my limited English language... In my space (account space or personal space), in "Enforcement and Activity History", it's not possible for me to create a...