Problem with Xbox parties

Discus and support Problem with Xbox parties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is currently not letting me join or create parties. I have tested my NAT type and it says it is open and my WiFi is connected and working well.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rsbroon07, Mar 9, 2022.

1. Rsbroon07
    Rsbroon07 Guest

My Xbox is currently not letting me join or create parties. I have tested my NAT type and it says it is open and my WiFi is connected and working well. I am all up to date on my subscriptions and haven’t been banned from Xbox live. Can someone please give me an explanation because no one else seems to have had this problem. Also my account says I’m offline when i am appearing as online ?.

:)

Rsbroon07, Mar 9, 2022
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Party audio

3. Koda ST 592 Win User

xbox party problems

Hmm... I can't say I've experienced this issue at all. Does this happen all the time, or is it just occasionally?
  4. gds1972 Win User

Xbox party problems

Hi

The
    Xbox Live service status page
    is showing party's as experiencing an issue at the moment. This may possibly be causing your problem can you please wait until this to be resolved to see if resolves your issue.
  5. Hypnotize Pain Win User

Xbox Party Problems

Thanks for clearing evrything, at least i know i cant change it but hopefully in the next Update it will be fixed. Hope they dont take too long.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox Party Problems

I cannot give a exact timeframe for Microsoft to solve this instability. :/ But I do believe it won't take long.

I do understand that's frustrating :/ I'm so sorry for the trouble, but we only could wait for it to be resolved. :/
Thema:

1. Problem with Xbox parties - Similar Threads - Problem parties

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  5. problem with party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    problem with party chat: when i try to switch back to party chat, it just wont let me, even if i restart my xbox and my internet connection. idk what to do next, i tried switching my account to try on other one and it...
  6. Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems: I was talking to my friend yesterday and it was going great. There was an orange warning sign in the party, but I thought nothing of it. Suddenly, my microphone cut out for some time, then went...
  7. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  8. Party problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party problem: So I've been having a problem with the Xbox series X party chat so I go back and forth between an Xbox series x and the Xbox One x as there series x isn't my personal Xbox but I been having...
  9. Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?: New to PC so I apologize if it’s a dumb question. The last few days when I join an Xbox party through the Xbox app on my PC, I can hear everyone talking but they can’t hear me. The ONLY time they...
  10. so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games: Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first: 1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE PERFORMANCE USAGE NOT EVEN JUST STARFIELD (Force...