Problem with Xbox One x at 1440p/144hz
Discus and support Problem with Xbox One x at 1440p/144hz in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, my monitor is AOC AG241QX and has hdmi 2.0, so it work at 1440p / 144hz. if I insert input on automatic, the possibility of setting 120hz... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hypnotyc_, Mar 27, 2020.
Thema:
Problem with Xbox One x at 1440p/144hz
Loading...
-
Problem with Xbox One x at 1440p/144hz - Similar Threads - Problem 1440p 144hz
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.
in XboX Insiders1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.: I play on 1440p and my game captures are only at 1080p and constantly freeze anytime I clip something. Not sure what I can do, I've already done a reset on it and it didn't change anything.... -
Problem monitor with 1440p and 120HZ
in XboX InsidersProblem monitor with 1440p and 120HZ: good morning everyone I have a problem with the x series and a monitor in particular this model https://www.mi.com/it/product/mi-2k-gaming-monitor-27 this is a monitor that works up to 165HZ on... -
ACER EI272UR & ED273UR 1440P/120hz problem
in XBoX on ConsolesACER EI272UR & ED273UR 1440P/120hz problem: Anyone got either of these monitors working or any suggestions on settings to get these monitors to work correctly. I checked the AMD Freesync site and both monitors seem to support that... -
XBOX SERIES X PROBLEM WITH 1440p and 120Hz
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX SERIES X PROBLEM WITH 1440p and 120Hz: Hi all, I have bought a new monitor: GIGABYTE M27Q and when I have connected it to my xbox series X I can't choose 120Hz with 1440p. It's very embarasing situation because the specifications of... -
Xbox one S 1440p 120hz Problem
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one S 1440p 120hz Problem: Recently bought the HP 27xq which has 1440p and 144hz support, however when i go to set that on display settings xbox either allows 1080p at 120hz or 1440p at 60hz, have seen a few people with... -
Problem with Xbox One X at 1440p/120hz
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem with Xbox One X at 1440p/120hz: Hi, my monitor is AOC AG241QX and has hdmi 2.0, so it work at 1440p / 144hz. if I insert input on automatic, the possibility of setting 120hz disappears. if I put the input on HDMI it returns the...