Problem With Xbox One S

Discus and support Problem With Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, wondering if anyone could help. I was playing an online game and went to the in game menu, the game then froze and did not bring up the menu. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Confused_23, Dec 30, 2020.

  1. Confused_23
    Confused_23 Guest

    Problem With Xbox One S


    Hi, wondering if anyone could help. I was playing an online game and went to the in game menu, the game then froze and did not bring up the menu. I waited for a while and nothing, my friend suggested crashing the game so I brought up the Xbox menu and
    it only brought up the icons for : Home, Games, and Party. I pressed home and nothing happened, I tried to move the cursor around (to highlight games instead) and it did not move. I held down the Xbox button on my controller to turn off my Xbox and although
    my controller vibrated, nothing happened on the screen, at this point all I could do was bring up and put down the Xbox menu but without the normal Whooshing sound. I then held down the Xbox button on my Console so as to force shut it as tapping it did not
    work (the sound worked but it did not go off). I then turned my TV and Xbox off at the mains, when I turned it back on, my TV screen was blue and said no signal, my Xbox was on but the controllers were not connecting to it and it was not connecting to the
    TV. I have tried changing the HDMI cable and that has not helped, I have also tried it on a different TV and that did not work either. Thanks.

    :)
     
    Confused_23, Dec 30, 2020
    #1
  2. MarcelBremer Win User

    Wasteland 3

    Bei der xbox one s ist das problem

    [Translation-With the xbox one s, the problem]
  3. AlfranzoHendricks Win User

    Xbox One S switches on and off

    Hi Ricardo

    Thanks for the reply. I however have the problem with my Xbox One S and not my PC, any suggestions on how to resolve the problem on a Xbox One S.
  4. dauntehardy Win User

    Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

    Xbox one x not the one s, when I had the one s did not have any problems
  5. Disvalt Win User

    Xbox One Digital Green Screen

    No problem! Out of curiosity, is it an Xbox One, Xbox One S or Xbox One X?
  6. Azumi14 Win User

    power saving mode boot question

    Microsoft rep had me plug directly in the wall and the system boots normal. I previously had the Xbox One S plug into the monster surge protector strip with my TV. That was the problem. Microsoft rep told me that the Xbox Box One S has a built in surge protector.
    I going to use the Xbox One S today and if the problem does not return I will keep the Xbox One S. The Microsoft rep told me to exchange if the problem does return. Thank you for the help.
Thema:

Problem With Xbox One S

Loading...
  1. Problem With Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Problem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...