Problem with Xbox live status

Discus and support Problem with Xbox live status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i log on i appear online but my brother who is online at the same time has me is appearing offline even though his settings are the same has mine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Welshie38, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Welshie38
    Welshie38 Guest

When i log on i appear online but my brother who is online at the same time has me is appearing offline even though his settings are the same has mine

:)

Welshie38, Apr 3, 2021
  2. N3BUL0US Win User

Xbox one not doing the first update after factory reset.

3. Cosmicthoughts Win User

xbox keeps on disconnecting me

Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues, as reported on the Xbox Live Status Page:
    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Granted, not quite the problems you are reporting, but I suspect your symptoms are part of the same problem.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

5. Vinny #1 Win User

Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it

6. DarkMoofey Win User

Can't sign in,,,

Thema:

1. Problem with Xbox live status - Similar Threads - Problem live status

2. Gamertag problems on Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag problems on Xbox Live account: Hi! I have a problem with my gamertag. I have a second account which had the same gamertag as my main one, though there are numbers on my main account’s gamertag. So, I paid the $10 required to...
  3. Xbox live purchasing problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchasing problems: I’m trying to buy Xbox live through rdr2 online. It will go to the page for me to choose a plan then will kick me out and take me back to the main page of rdr2 online. How can I fix this?...
  4. Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com: My Xbox told me to fix it on here and come back 847d644c-bfd5-49d9-85b0-d4ef3ffea14b
  5. Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming: Pls dont judge. I recently started playing fortnite on cloud gaming but for some reason I've been getting a loading screen saying that their is an issue connecting my account to xbox live. But for...
  6. Fortnite login problem connecting to xbox live servers

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite login problem connecting to xbox live servers: Cant pass fortnite login on xcloud. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix? https://imgur.com/a/M3fFRp7 submitted by /u/victordosanjos [link] [comments]
  7. Problems with Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with Xbox live account: Recently I updated my xbox live profile, this included my gamertag. It all worked, all was fine. 4 days later and now when i log into minecraft on my switch or playstation it now uses the old...
  8. : Problemas com Status do Live -[Translation - Problems with Live Status]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Problemas com Status do Live -[Translation - Problems with Live Status]: : Problemas com Status do Live -[Translation - Problems with Live Status] I have the exact same issue on my Xbox 360. My nephew also has it on his, but we can play games online and talk on parties...
  9. error code not loading problem live status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code not loading problem live status: Social and GamingLimited Affected platforms: Xbox One Affected services: Joining other Xbox Live members in online games Posting game performance or viewing the performance of other Xbox...
  10. Why does xbox live service status consistently omit or understate the level of problems xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox live service status consistently omit or understate the level of problems xbox ...: Multiple times tonight I have not been able to access my account and or use xbox live. Xbox lives status report says I should be a ok, for accessing xbox live and playing games. And yet I am not...