Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming

Discus and support Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Pls dont judge. I recently started playing fortnite on cloud gaming but for some reason I've been getting a loading screen saying that their is an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/High5pirit5, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming

Pls dont judge. I recently started playing fortnite on cloud gaming but for some reason I've been getting a loading screen saying that their is an issue connecting my account to xbox live. But for the past couple days the loading screen has been showing non stop. I've been talking to xbox support on twitter and provided enough evidence to show its not an issue at my end. I've reset my WiFi, updated my phone etc and nothing has worked. I created an alt account to prove it isn't a connection on my end and that it's either a epic or xbox issue. The person I've been speaking to on twitter suggested me to report it and I thought this would be the best place.

submitted by /u/High5pirit5
    [link] [comments]

/u/High5pirit5, Sep 30, 2022
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One X keeps freezing

Hi there Ettienne,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to your question, Saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to Xbox Live.

If you disconnect from Xbox Live while playing a game, you can continue playing, but your game save will not be uploaded to the cloud. You must connect to Xbox Live before you can use the game save on another console. When you connect to Xbox Live, your
    game save will be uploaded to the cloud.

Take a look at the following article: Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ.

Try this out and let us know if this helps.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox reset itself

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. In order to keep if from happening in the future, make sure you are connected to the network.
    Saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to Xbox Live. You don't have to select cloud storage. If you sign in to a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that console when you sign in with your Xbox profile.

If you disconnect from Xbox Live while playing a game, you can continue playing. If you're not connected to Xbox Live when you leave a game, your game save won’t be uploaded to the cloud. You must connect to Xbox Live before you can use
    the game save on another console. When you connect to Xbox Live, your game save will be uploaded to the cloud.

Hope this helps.
  4. Aventhyz Win User

save Forza Horizon 4

Clean the cache of your console and also check Xbox Live Status, the server may have a problem to connect to the cloud.
  5. Chips N iCe Win User

XBox 360 Slim Clean Disk Error

also you can save your game saves to xbox cloud storage if you have xbox live gold.

Set up cloud storage for saved games

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

xbox live gold

A console connected to Xbox LIVE

514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Step 1: Turn on Cloud Saved Games (for a console)

From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select Cloud Saved Games.

Select Enable Cloud Saved Games.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Saving Games

How do I sync my saved games to the cloud?

While you’re connected to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you use your Xbox profile to sign in to a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that console.

Do I need an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to use cloud storage?

No. Anyone signed up for the Xbox Live service can store their saved games in the cloud.

What's stored on my hard drive and in the cloud?

Your data is stored on both your hard drive and the cloud. Xbox Live keeps your important data in sync so you don't lose anything when you use a friend or family member's console, or even when you switch to a new console.

Note You must have a regular connection to Xbox Live to keep your data in sync. Playing

offline may cause your cloud data to become out of sync. Your data updates each time you connect to Xbox Live.

For more information, go here:

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
Thema:

Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming

1. Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Problem live connection

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  4. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...
  5. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  6. Problema para conectar a xbox live(problem to connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema para conectar a xbox live(problem to connect to xbox live): Hi,i cannot login to xbox live because it says i dont have internet connectión,but im connected and logged to my micrososft account the xbox app is connected and shows me the games,app store is...
  7. Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem): As soon as I upgraded to GamePass for my X Box Series X, My X Box360 had issues connecting my profile to the point where I couldn't play on Xbox360. As soon as I removed Game Pass from my account,...
  8. Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem: I just bought an Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed both Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. The problem is I get an error in both games saying "Unable to connect to...
  9. problem to connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem to connect to xbox live: hello I have a big problem to connect to xbox live my console and property to connect to the internet for the conexion multiplayer and ok and my nat and open I do not understand...
  10. I have problem to connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem to connect to xbox live: Hi When i want to connect to xbox live I recived this message : Page couldn't be loaded . Try again later Code " 0x80131505 " Cv " e8sll465UEGay2ra" Please help me .I appriciate you so...