problem with Xbox ID

Discus and support problem with Xbox ID in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox account robert030457 was linked to old e-mail address on changing to new e-mail address it created robert030457192 (new no old details-scores etc)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robert John David Kohout, May 30, 2023.

1. problem with Xbox ID

Xbox account robert030457 was linked to old e-mail address on changing to new e-mail address it created robert030457192 (new no old details-scores etc) .Please advise how to link it to the old id

:)

Robert John David Kohout, May 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

problem with Xbox ID

Hey Robert!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Since the account robert030457192 has the new email address that you want to link on robert030457, here's how to proceed:

Note: Upon adding a new email address to your old account, this function is only for sign-in preferences.

You will need to add a new dummy email address/alias under this account robert030457192 to free up your preferred primary email address and set it as secondary alias on account.microsoft.com > go to Your Info > Manage how you sign in. Then switch the email aliases, making the email you prefer to be a secondary alias and the dummy email will be the primary alias.

Once your preferred email is switched to secondary alias on this account robert030457192, > sign in to your Xbox account robert030457 on account.microsoft.com > then add your preferred email as the secondary email.

You can switch your preferred email as the primary email and your old email will be the secondary email.

Note: Please do not remove your old email address/alias from your Xbox account robert030457 as this will cause the permanent deletion of your files and saved data progress.

Thank you for your kindness and cooperation. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Xbox ID transfer problem

Greetings, RodrigoS. I understand that you are trying to change the WLID associated with one of your gamertags. However, it seems like the root of the issue is that you cannot download your gamertag onto your console. Is that correct?

You mentioned that you are experiencing an error message that you cannot download your profile at this time. Do you see a numerical error code along with it?

As a preliminary step I would recommend attempting to download your profile onto a flash drive properly configured for use with your console. Check out this support article titled "USB
    flash drive support for Xbox 360
    " and select "Format a USB flash drive" for more information. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  4. Mister Barakus Win User

Xbox ID transfer problem

Hey Rodrigo,
    Would it be safe to assume that by Xbox Live ID you mean Gamertag?
    If that's the case it sounds like you're wanting to change the Gamertag associated with your third Windows Live ID.
    To do this you'd need to perform the following steps:
    1. Log into the Windows Live ID that uses the Gamertag you're trying to have associated elsewhere on your console.
    2. Change the Gamertag
      to something random. This will essentially "free up" the gamertag you're wanting to use elsewhere.
    3. Log out of that Windows Live ID, and sign into the Windows Live ID you want to have associated with the Gamertag you're going to use
    4. Change the Gamertag on this Windows Live ID to the one that you've previously freed up.

Hopefully this helps you, please keep us posted!
    Mister B
  5. Rodx1988 Win User

Xbox ID transfer problem

Not exactly

I will try to explain it better

I have 3 WLI (Windows Live ID) and 2 XLI (Xbox Live ID)

My main WLI is the one im using to type tihs, and it has an American XLI

The second WLI is now free of any XLI, since i've associated it to the third WLI

And now the third WLI has my second XLI, which is brazilian and i use to play normally

What i want it to associate the first XLI from the WLI 1 to WLI2, so ill be able to associate the XLI i use to play from WLI 3 to WLI 1
  6. JustinCasper Win User

Xbox ID transfer problem

Hi Rodrigo!

Just to make sure I understand correctly, you want to transfer an account on a Windows Live ID that has a different region then the Xbox LIVE Account correct?
Thema:

problem with Xbox ID

1. problem with Xbox ID - Similar Threads - problem

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...