Problem with Xbox homepage

Discus and support Problem with Xbox homepage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my Xbox home page will not work. I try to click on a game to start and it just sits there, I try to click on the Netflix app and it does nothing, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by redneck1102, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. redneck1102
    redneck1102 Guest

    Problem with Xbox homepage


    my Xbox home page will not work. I try to click on a game to start and it just sits there, I try to click on the Netflix app and it does nothing, I even try to click the Xbox button on my controller and all it does is darken the screen. I have no clue what
    is going on. Someone please help!

    :)
     
    redneck1102, Nov 18, 2017
    #1
  2. uncleclives
    uncleclives Guest
    Xbox quitting game and returning to home screen randomly

    On my 2nd Xbox one and they both randomly kicked me back to the Homepage playing BF4. More of a problem is trying to load up BF4 from the homepage it tries and then just flips me back and won't boot. The only cure is to reboot the system.
     
    uncleclives, Nov 18, 2017
    #2
  3. V6venom
    V6venom Guest
    Xbox Live December 6 Dashboard Update Delayed.

    whats happening???

    i can get on the new xbox homepage and have had a good look around however....... as soon as i try to play a game modern warfare f1 etc i get kicked off xbox live? soon as i return to homepage i sign back in ....

    anyone else got this problem ???
     
    V6venom, Nov 18, 2017
    #3
  4. V6venom Win User

    Xbox Live December 6 Dashboard Update Delayed.

    whats happening???

    i can get on the new xbox homepage and have had a good look around however....... as soon as i try to play a game modern warfare f1 etc i get kicked off xbox live? soon as i return to homepage i sign back in ....

    anyone else got this problem ???
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Dashboard still not loading at times.

    I`m having the same problem. Some days it`s ok (still slow getting to the homepage), other day like yesterday the homepage wouldn`t load.

    And this is only since the last update!
  6. UtileTonyXO9 Win User

    Modern Warfare Refuses To Start

  7. Soul of Chaos Win User

    Maybe someone Tech-Wise here can help me ._.

    reset your router to factory settings via its homepage and hardboot it problem solved :)
  8. Eternal Lokie Win User

    live down?

    yah there is a service message at the home page, however its being difficult to connect to the xbox homepage too. They are aware of the problem and looking too fix it. and they send their appoligizes
Thema:

Problem with Xbox homepage

Loading...
  1. Problem with Xbox homepage - Similar Threads - Problem homepage

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...