problem with Xbox giftcard

Discus and support problem with Xbox giftcard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone help me for God's sake, I bought a gift card but somehow the code in it was violated, is there a way of me recovering it using the barcode?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AparecidaAlves2, Oct 15, 2020.

  1. problem with Xbox giftcard


    Can someone help me for God's sake, I bought a gift card but somehow the code in it was violated, is there a way of me recovering it using the barcode?

    :)
     
    AparecidaAlves2, Oct 15, 2020
    #1
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Xbox Giftcard Problem

    Hello DiamondSword334,

    This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    Live Gold

    É um cartão de Giftcard ou Xbox Live Gold card?

    [Translation - Is it a giftcard or Xbox Live Gold card? ]
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Microsoft reward points?

    Last Month there was a discounts for the giftcards for example. Now it is the normal curency for me, no problems
  5. OP_TikTak Win User

    Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

    But do i use my xbox account to play minecraft?

    And you can redeem a code for minecraft java and bedrock edition from a xbox giftcard rather than a microsoft giftcard right?
  6. Lactos292 Win User

    do they put tax on gift cards that you put money on it?

    Yolu will not be charged tax on a giftcard. That would be double dipping because you'd have to pay tax on the giftcard and then again on whatever you buy with the giftcard.
Thema:

problem with Xbox giftcard

Loading...
  1. problem with Xbox giftcard - Similar Threads - problem giftcard

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Xbox Giftcard Problem

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Giftcard Problem: i got a $5 giftcard but it is u.s money can you guys please convert the money into canadian 648e7661-21a6-4aa9-929a-3ec7e9e40fe3
  10. Giftcard problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Giftcard problem: I bought an Xbox giftcard for my daughter. She scratched off the covering to the code; but now part of the code has rubbed off with it! Is there any way to scan the giftcard in to read barcode...