Problem with Xbox Gamingservices and MSFS 2020 on PC windows 10

Discus and support Problem with Xbox Gamingservices and MSFS 2020 on PC windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since September last year I have been running Flight Simulator 2020 on my PC Windows 10 Pro via Microsoft store. Last Saturday it suddenly did not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ToreBlåtand, May 25, 2021.

1. ToreBlåtand
    ToreBlåtand Guest

Since September last year I have been running Flight Simulator 2020 on my PC Windows 10 Pro via Microsoft store. Last Saturday it suddenly did not start, instead the Microsoft store automatically opened and Xbox Gamingservices was marked necessay for update. After a short while there was only an error marking and I could not open Flightsim .

Everything else on the computer works allright and I have tried all the different hints (on resetting MS Store etc) I have found on the internet, I have also formatted the disk on which I had installed MSFS 2020, removed my Virus protection etc, and today I still only get Error markings (0x000000) in both Microsoft Store and Xbox on both Game Services and the Flight sim, which no longer can be installed again.

Xbox support did not help me but sent me to Windows support. They also could not help me and sent me back to Xbox support.

My final chance seems to be to ask if there is anyone else that can help me.

It seems to be something wrong with Xbox Gamingservices (Speltjänster in Swedish), if anyone has a suggestion, please let me know

:)

ToreBlåtand, May 25, 2021
  2. ToreBlåtand Win User

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunatler none of the actions works. I uninstalled MSFS 2020 and even formatted the disc it was installed on.

The problem now is that both MSFS 2020 and Xbox Gameservices in Microsoft Store are marked with error and requires new download/ update which are also marked with error message as soon as I try to do anything.

No matter what ever I have tried so far ( Windows Store repair, Windows Store repair and components update, among others plus reinstalling Xbox app) I am still not able to install MSFS again.

Maybe the only solution is to reinstall Windows?
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. ColinWilliams_746 Win User

Software Launcher for MSFS

Thank you Jesse - much appreciated!

So, I installed the 10 disks for MSFS 2020 on my PC. Redeemed the code (no problem), the launcher window opened, but only switched continuously between asking where it should be installed and then back to the launcher window again.

I am also unable to find the "three dots" in the right hand corner of the MS web pages to investigate further myself in my library!

Colin
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

MSFS 2020

Hi,

To install MSFS 2020, you need an applicable PC, a Microsoft account and your PC registered to your account.

Do you sign in with a Microsoft account on your PC when booting into Windows 10?

Are you signed in with a Microsoft account on the Windows Store?

Or are you signed in with a 'Local account'?

What devices show
    here
    ?

Lastly what type of PC do you have?

Thanks.
  6. sb70520 Win User

MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 BEHAVING ODD.

Hi again Kathy,

Although I am away from my desk, I can still add the following info for you:

1/ I'm using a PC/Windows 10 Home 64 bit, and NOT AN XBOX.

2/ This problem has never occurred before and I use the PC solely for MSFS 2020

3/ There are no anti-virus programs used

4/ The problem begins actually when I go into MSFS WORLD MAP. The Earth is rotating

all over the place, and when I enter DEPARTURE ICAO, eg EGKK for Gatwick airport, the

runways no longer appear, nor the departure gates, but somewhere in the Atlantic! The

fact that the earth is spinning fast in World Map probably affects the cockpit view, and

the spinning inside/outside the aircraft.

Regards Steve
Thema:

1. Problem with Xbox Gamingservices and MSFS 2020 on PC windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Gamingservices MSFS

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9