Problem with xbox family

Discus and support Problem with xbox family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with xbox live family. I can add other account but live aint working. Only with the main account 9626cc1f-f1c6-4dca-a13a-385999fef920 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jondere, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Jondere
    Jondere Guest

Problem with xbox family

Hi

I have a problem with xbox live family. I can add other account but live aint working. Only with the main account

:)

Jondere, Oct 22, 2017
  2. TheHero318
    TheHero318 Guest
    Xbox Live Family Pack

Can't Sign In To Windows Live ID? Problem With Xbox Live Family Pack

TheHero318, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Thomas8april
    Thomas8april Guest
    Problem with family accounts

So, I am 17. I have an Xbox One and Xbox Live account and apparently one of my family members is
    [Mod Removed] and they are apparently the person in charge of my details, however, I have no idea who this person is and, as I am under 18, I cannot leave the family or remove them from my family. My Dad has set up a Microsoft account and has
    signed in on Xbox and has tried to add me to his family on Xbox One but cannot as I am 'already part of a family', so none of my settings can change. How can I get out of this dilemma?

Thomas8april, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox family problem

Hi BravoLima2k4, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It may mean that the system detects your account as a child account. You need to ask an adult to add you as a member by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family under their account and then once you're added as a member, they will sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings to manage your privacy settings.
  5. GreenieSpunky Win User

Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

Hi, I have exactly the same problem

Parent GT = (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Parent GT = Fantomime (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = ShutBubbles1867 (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = RiverPainter782 (Does not work - only attached to windows, not xbox)

Please help

Thanks so much.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Family problem

7. Mister Quasar Win User

Family problem

still doesnt work
    Hi kosti03!

Sorry to hear that - if your brother is still able to play online while signed into that console but you are not, that would indicate that the console is not currently set as the Home console for his account.

To make sure, you can have him sign into the console and head to Settings>Personalization>My Home Xbox to verify that the console is showing as the Home console for his account.

If you're still seeing trouble after verifying that the console is the Home console for his account, we'd recommend reaching our
    Chat or Phone support teams to continue further.
  8. kosti03 Win User

Family problem

Thema:

Problem with xbox family

1. Problem with xbox family - Similar Threads - Problem family

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  4. FAMILY safety problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    FAMILY safety problems: I have another account that says it's in a family and that it's i'm a 9 years old, it doesn't let me open chrome or anything else for the purpose of the discussion, the "father" of the family is...
  5. Microsoft Family problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family problem: Hello. I am a child in family group with my mom but she has many business accounts and forgot one that is in microsoft family. and now i can't do stuff like playing online on minecraft or using...
  6. Hello , i have a problem i want to quit my family but I don’t have the option to quit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello , i have a problem i want to quit my family but I don’t have the option to quit...: Hello I have a problem i can’t quit my family , i don’t have the option to quit , please could you help me 0ac9f8f5-6678-4362-a9fb-d13a858b42bd
  7. Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?: I have purchased the friends and family pass for a couple of months now and all of a sudden it doesn't work, anyone experiencing the same problem, if so how do I fix it?...
  8. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  9. Problems with granting time via the Family Safety App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with granting time via the Family Safety App: Hi, I have a problem with granting more screen time for my son. Till thursday there was no problem, then I changed some things (it was a bit chaotic to be honest) in order for him to be able to...
  10. Family sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family sign in problem: I'm trying to sign my son into his xbox account, he's in my family group. Everytime I try to put in his password, it's either incorrect (which I know isn't true) or I get told to reset the...