Problem with xbox family

Discus and support Problem with xbox family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with xbox live family. I can add other account but live aint working. Only with the main account 9626cc1f-f1c6-4dca-a13a-385999fef920 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jondere, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Jondere
    Jondere Guest

Problem with xbox family

Hi

I have a problem with xbox live family. I can add other account but live aint working. Only with the main account

:)

Jondere, Oct 22, 2017
  2. TheHero318
    TheHero318 Guest
    Xbox Live Family Pack

Can't Sign In To Windows Live ID? Problem With Xbox Live Family Pack

TheHero318, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Thomas8april
    Thomas8april Guest
    Problem with family accounts

So, I am 17. I have an Xbox One and Xbox Live account and apparently one of my family members is
    [Mod Removed] and they are apparently the person in charge of my details, however, I have no idea who this person is and, as I am under 18, I cannot leave the family or remove them from my family. My Dad has set up a Microsoft account and has
    signed in on Xbox and has tried to add me to his family on Xbox One but cannot as I am 'already part of a family', so none of my settings can change. How can I get out of this dilemma?

Thomas8april, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox family problem

Hi BravoLima2k4, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It may mean that the system detects your account as a child account. You need to ask an adult to add you as a member by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family under their account and then once you're added as a member, they will sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings to manage your privacy settings.
  5. GreenieSpunky Win User

Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

Hi, I have exactly the same problem

Parent GT = (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Parent GT = Fantomime (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = ShutBubbles1867 (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = RiverPainter782 (Does not work - only attached to windows, not xbox)

Please help

Thanks so much.
  6. HassanB Win User

About XBOX Family Pack

Nope, there shouldn't be any problem with members in the same family pack logging into different Xbox 360's of other members in their family pack.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Family problem

8. Mister Quasar Win User

Family problem

still doesnt work
    Hi kosti03!

Sorry to hear that - if your brother is still able to play online while signed into that console but you are not, that would indicate that the console is not currently set as the Home console for his account.

To make sure, you can have him sign into the console and head to Settings>Personalization>My Home Xbox to verify that the console is showing as the Home console for his account.

If you're still seeing trouble after verifying that the console is the Home console for his account, we'd recommend reaching our
    Chat or Phone support teams to continue further.
Thema:

Problem with xbox family

1. Problem with xbox family - Similar Threads - Problem family

2. All of a sudden my family members profile will not sign in, message says there is a problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of a sudden my family members profile will not sign in, message says there is a problem...: What do I need to do to fix this 0446e175-f5f2-42c7-bf61-c20aa4b507c3
  3. How to fix removed family account and it says “problem with account”

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix removed family account and it says “problem with account”: I’m trying to add my dad back to my account and it says problem with account fox it on account.live.com 2d52cfbd-d899-48a9-9ddc-828f279e78bd
  4. I'm having problems with microsoft family. I am unable to leave and i am the only one in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having problems with microsoft family. I am unable to leave and i am the only one in...: When I created my Microsoft account what happened is that it automatically assigned me to a family account and there is no button that I know of that can let me leave. No one in my family has made...
  5. Problems with getting java edition due to family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with getting java edition due to family settings: I bought bedrock in 2020 and am currently trying to access java but I'm stuck in family setting and cannot leave. No-one in my family has made a family and I cannot undo this. What should I do?...
  6. Xbox family problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox family problem: A while ago I added my account to a family group, and I subsequently removed my account. But now its still saying that I can't change my privacy settings because I'm part of a family group. How do...
  7. xbox 360 family passcode problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 family passcode problem: Bought a second hand xbox 360 ,with a family pass code that i dont know , I have tried all options on youtube now i have questions, iwant to enter my serial number on the add new device option on...
  8. Microsoft Family problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family problems: Hello, My friend needs help with his Microsoft family. I wanted to help him, In the microsoft family he is called a child and I don't know how to change that since I don't have a microsoft...
  9. Xbox Family Screen Time Problem!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Family Screen Time Problem!!: Hello, Since July 17th, The used time stays at Zero, I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, removing my child’s account and then adding back on. But nothing seems to work. It Just stays at...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Family problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Family problem: Hey everyone, I've seen countless posts as to how to fix the infamous "this feature is locked by xbox live family settings" (I play on PC) but there has been no fix. A list of things I've tried:...