Problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im having trouble signing in for Xbox Cloud Gaming. Whenever i log in the page reloads a couple of times and gives me this error: Something went... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drew Mortimer, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming

Im having trouble signing in for Xbox Cloud Gaming. Whenever i log in the page reloads a couple of times and gives me this error:

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

This has been happening to me for a week.

:)

Drew Mortimer, Feb 19, 2023
  2. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’m cloud gaming on my chromebook. My problem isn’t occurring on my Xbox one only on cloud gaming
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Drew! Sorry to hear about the issue.

May I know from which country are you currently located?

Make sure that you do not use any VPN service.
    Have you also tried accessing cloud gaming using a different device, internet browser, and internet connection?
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

my xbox one says cloud saves are offline when i want to play any xbox 360 game

Hey there ACES!

Sorry to hear that you're having problems trying to access your cloud saves.

Usually if you're having problems with cloud saves, I would suggest troubleshooting your Network straight off, making sure that it meets the criteria for your console to access live denoted in

Network settings on Xbox One

However, it's always best to check out the pages that we have posted for cloud save problems entitled

Troubleshoot cloud storage on Xbox 360
    and
    Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped with resolution of this issue.

Thanks!
  5. Eoghan Gregory Win User

PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager

Ive never played this game in the cloud.

I installed this game through the xbox app and on the first time launch on any platform had this problem.

I have since tried to install it on the xbox itself to see if the cloud data was actually syncing and there is no cloud data.

It does not appear that this app has ever successfully connected to the cloud.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version)

Nope, sadly cloud gaming doesn't have remote game management

The cloud gaming feature is attached only to the account / xbox profile that owns the subscription
    So, that means is not possible to sign with a different profile

Right now the options are limited to fix the problem downloading the game in a compatible console or PC and then fix the problem from there, in that way the saved changes are going to be reflected in the cloud
Thema:

1. Problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Problem Cloud Gaming

2. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  3. Problem with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with cloud gaming: I bought Game Pass but skip the queues a bit for cloud games and it still says to wait 160 minutes to play? What is this some kind of scam? I need someone to explain it to me, quickly....
  4. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??: I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)!...
  5. Problems with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with cloud gaming: Hi all Whenever I try and play cloud gaming through the console (series s) such as dead space (or any other cloud game) the screen keeps refreshing constantly and it's very bad and Pixley etc....
  6. Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming: The triggers are not working in the Xbox Gamepass App, its like the triggers axis' are mapped on the right analog stick, and the triggers dont work at all. Outside the Xbox Game Pass App it works...
  7. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...: As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems...
  8. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  9. Is there a problem with cloud gaming for starfield on Xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with cloud gaming for starfield on Xbox one ?: I am trying to load starfield via cloud gaming on my Xbox one, but every time it says launching cloud gaming, it stops then comes up with a screen saying disconnected from cloud gaming session,...
  10. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02