problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware

Discus and support problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I use the XAC with ultimac ultrastick 360s. I have used this setup since day one of XAC release. newest firmware has broken these sticks. if you move... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shadowcatt8d896331-ecb1-4, Jan 13, 2023.

  1. problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware


    I use the XAC with ultimac ultrastick 360s. I have used this setup since day one of XAC release.

    newest firmware has broken these sticks. if you move a little left its ok, a bunch left goes full right.

    same for up after a bit goes down. down or right are fine. If you revert to older firmware it works again although sticks are not as responsive as they were previous.

    I spent hours with support updated and reverted numerous times on xbox and pc wireless and cabled. Sticks work fine plugged direct to pc.

    I even ordered a new XAC because support had zero ideas or help for me. It does exact same thing.

    I programmed the ultrasticks with deadzone on outside to make them sort of work with new firmware, but they still kind of hang and are unresponsive

    Anyone else had this?

    advice?

    :)
     
    Shadowcatt8d896331-ecb1-4, Jan 13, 2023
    #1
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    No sound mic

  3. Veroku Chan Win User

    Stereo headset adapter to use with my xbox one and turtle beach x12

    Have yet to be able to get my hands on the adapter myself, but this is supposed to be a feature of the new adapter as I understand it.

    If you have not done so yet, update the firmware of your controller. Connect the adapter and headset to your controller, and also connect the usb cable to the controller so it is wired to the console. Once you've done that update the controllers firmware.
    On the console go to Settings>System>Update Controller.
  4. PizzaSniper21 Win User

    Headset not working with controllers

    Try Setting up a headset adapter which bypasses the 3.5mm socket which may have gone faulty. Also you may
    need to Update your controller firmware. A new update was released recently.
    I do have an Xbox headset adapter that I did not try using to see if it will fix the problem. However, it still doesn’t output the sound. With the controller firmware update that you mentioned, it has been updated to the latest version already, and when
    I updated it again (just to double check), it still doesn’t work.
  5. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox Labs controller having issues

  6. Rjcrane Win User

    Controller won't Synch with Headset plugged in?!

Thema:

problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware

Loading...
  1. problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware - Similar Threads - problem adaptive controller

  2. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  3. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  8. Online games turning off my network adapter. Unable to identify problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online games turning off my network adapter. Unable to identify problem: Hello, recently I've been having trouble with games. Whenever I boot up a game, every input is extremely laggy with noticable delay for things that previously took no time at all. When I say...
  9. xbox wireless adapter problems

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless adapter problems: xbox wireless adapter disconnecting randomly, i think there might be a correlation between fast inputs and the disconnection. Adapter works fine for extended periods of time while playing...
  10. Xbox wireless adapter for windows Spacial Audio problems

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows Spacial Audio problems: Hello, I am using a new model Xbox wireless adapter on my Windows 11 PC. I have the Xbox wireless headset connected via the adapter. But there are sound stutters and lag in games with Dolby Atmos....