problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware

Discus and support problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I use the XAC with ultimac ultrastick 360s. I have used this setup since day one of XAC release. newest firmware has broken these sticks. if you move... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shadowcatt8d896331-ecb1-4, Jan 13, 2023.

1. problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware

I use the XAC with ultimac ultrastick 360s. I have used this setup since day one of XAC release.

newest firmware has broken these sticks. if you move a little left its ok, a bunch left goes full right.

same for up after a bit goes down. down or right are fine. If you revert to older firmware it works again although sticks are not as responsive as they were previous.

I spent hours with support updated and reverted numerous times on xbox and pc wireless and cabled. Sticks work fine plugged direct to pc.

I even ordered a new XAC because support had zero ideas or help for me. It does exact same thing.

I programmed the ultrasticks with deadzone on outside to make them sort of work with new firmware, but they still kind of hang and are unresponsive

Anyone else had this?

advice?

:)

Shadowcatt8d896331-ecb1-4, Jan 13, 2023
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

No sound mic

3. Veroku Chan Win User

Stereo headset adapter to use with my xbox one and turtle beach x12

Have yet to be able to get my hands on the adapter myself, but this is supposed to be a feature of the new adapter as I understand it.

If you have not done so yet, update the firmware of your controller. Connect the adapter and headset to your controller, and also connect the usb cable to the controller so it is wired to the console. Once you've done that update the controllers firmware.
    On the console go to Settings>System>Update Controller.
  4. PizzaSniper21 Win User

Headset not working with controllers

Try Setting up a headset adapter which bypasses the 3.5mm socket which may have gone faulty. Also you may
    need to Update your controller firmware. A new update was released recently.
    I do have an Xbox headset adapter that I did not try using to see if it will fix the problem. However, it still doesn’t output the sound. With the controller firmware update that you mentioned, it has been updated to the latest version already, and when
    I updated it again (just to double check), it still doesn’t work.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Labs controller having issues

6. Rjcrane Win User

Controller won't Synch with Headset plugged in?!

Thema:

problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware

1. problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware - Similar Threads - problem adaptive controller

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  6. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  9. xbox wireless adapter problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless adapter problems: xbox wireless adapter disconnecting randomly, i think there might be a correlation between fast inputs and the disconnection. Adapter works fine for extended periods of time while playing...
  10. Xbox wireless adapter for windows Spacial Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows Spacial Audio problems: Hello, I am using a new model Xbox wireless adapter on my Windows 11 PC. I have the Xbox wireless headset connected via the adapter. But there are sound stutters and lag in games with Dolby Atmos....