Problem with X box live pass

Discus and support Problem with X box live pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the X box gold pass ultimate yesterday, for my boys to play Minecraft multi player. It worked yesterday and this morning - but not now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LouiseKnight2, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Problem with X box live pass

Hi, I bought the X box gold pass ultimate yesterday, for my boys to play Minecraft multi player. It worked yesterday and this morning - but not now. Can someone please connect me to live support to figure out what has happened?

Thanks!

:)

LouiseKnight2, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

https://support.xbox.com/. Is the support website and generally if you look at the right hand side of your screen you will find access to a few different ways to get some help online... its where i go to solve problems when i do not know what to do.
  3. Koniginherrin Win User

Genki Bowl VII DLC Release date announced

Download the Free thing if you have the season pass in X-Box live Marketplace. It will then unlock it in the game.
  4. StanleyMc10 Win User

How can I install a game I own on a different console with the same account?

Hi just thinking, x box A is linked with my brother’s account who has the game pass. I think my brother hasn’t bought the game, but with x box A being linked with his, I was able to get the game. X box B is linked to x box A but not directly linked to my brothers x box so that’s why it didn’t let me get the game. Problem solved I suppose.
  5. GoldKrusher34 Win User

xbox live gold

I am having problems buy x-box live
  6. SteAllickUK Win User

My Holiday Punchcard Not Awarded But I Met All Criteria!

I posted in X Box Live Rewards Forum:
    forums.xbox.com/.../4415522.aspx
    on 5th January, had nothing since, contacted X Box support and X Box Rewards team several times via twitter and getting either no response (X Box Rewards) or useless responses telling me to post in/tweet to different places
    (X Box Support). Instead of passing the buck why not just sort this issue out for me please!
Thema:

1. Problem with X box live pass - Similar Threads - Problem box live

2. x box update problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box update problems: My sons Xbox One wouldnt update. Managed to do manually offline, now it won't open any games. I am a total novice, please help 47984fdf-1475-41fc-bad4-cb7bca27aa75
  3. X box account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box account problem: Hello! I have a X box account problem. My email address will expire in April (indamail.hu Hungarian site) Unfortunately, I created a new user account to which I assign a new email...
  4. Creating X-Box gamertag problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating X-Box gamertag problem: When I try to create a new X-Box account it asks me to create a gamertag. I fill in the form but when I press the create account button it says I have to try again later and gives error message...
  5. x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]: bu sorunu çözemiyorum lütfen yardımcı olun -[Translation - i can't solve this problem please help] [img] 91a95e12-6765-4908-a71e-76ddd7c79591
  6. Redeeming X BOX LIVE GOLD problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming X BOX LIVE GOLD problem: Bought a XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 month membership & it won't let me redeem. It goes all the way through but then has a message at the end. Something about purchase?? Can anyone help?...
  7. Xbox Live - problem on market place - x Box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live - problem on market place - x Box 360: Hi guys! Is anyone having trouble seeing some games on the market in the last few days? Since yesterday I can not see some games (I want to buy some) and I can not log in to the game Destiny....
  8. X box live gold cards codes problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold cards codes problem: Hi all, i have a problem with prepayed cards codes. I have several cards bought but none code is working... It says @try again later@ at xbob site and does not allow to redeem codes... What...
  9. Having problem with download games from the x box live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problem with download games from the x box live: I have a new x box one console and i get with her the game Fifa 2015 (with a code to download the game ) also i bought x box live. when i download the game fifa 15 the downloading was without...
  10. Purchasing things on X-Box Live with PayPal problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing things on X-Box Live with PayPal problem!: I have already put my PayPal account in my payment option but, when I try to by something I says, "add a credit card"! Am I doing something wrong? I live in the United States. I'm posting this...